Very Near to Me... Shit Is Very Very Tense Here.

i dont have any sympathy for people who burn down their own town, and then bitch cuz they live in a shit hole and blame whitey for their problems. the way i see it, the bigger the angry mob, the bigger the pile of dead shit bags.

• Like 2
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The really sad thing is that we are being manipulated into this black v white mindset by the media and various politicos.

I hope that one day people will judge others based on how they act and not what shade their skin is. The only way to stop the hate will be by the halt of racial stereotypes that are constantly bombard

OMO brings up a valid point. There are a few on this forum who have first hand experience doing bad things to bad people. It is not a damn video game, and a video game will NOT prepare you for this

Posted Images

I have to admit that I am rather insulated from these type of incidents. The closest blacks are about 45-50mi. from here. Actually, my town put up armed roadblocks after Katrina and turned back the buses of relocaters. (there are some good stories of what happened)

I try not to be racist, but if the negroids are bent on a fight then I would be tempted to bring it to a head. Stay safe Chile, and dont back down.

Ah, but a 7.62x39 drum holds 55+ more rounds than a MD-20. wink.png

Yes but 20 rounds of 00 buck = 180 30 caliber projectiles down range super_man.gif

True, that's more projectiles, but they're smaller, fly ~half as fast as 7.62x39, and have a fraction of the effective range.

I know, I'z just saying. Love me some Carbine too

Everyone seems to be just thinking about what the reaction of one group of the population would be if there is an acquittal.

Some might want think about the reaction of the 2nd amendment supporter types if there is a conviction.

• Like 1

I lived thru the riots here in the DC area in '68. Worked in DC all my life, even ran night calls in DC public housing.

It's gonna be a long, hot summer!

Presidential elections coming, and the Press wants a BIG story! Race baiter's like Sharpton and Jesse 'bloody shirt' Jackson are gettin press attention because it helps create the drama that the press feeds on. Funny thing about it is that the more racial violence there is this summer - the less chance of re-electing Obama!

^^^ But 2nd amendment supporters are decent law abiding folks for the most part.

I totally agree, but this guy was once a loyal subject of the crown till he got pushed too far.

At some point over a few or a single incident someone in power will push an agenda that you may have to say “NO” to, or realize you’ve given up your freedom.

post-26137-0-41972500-1335358951_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I heard about it yesterday in all places, talk radio. Not a mention of the story even this morning on the local news here in Birmingham, AL. Guess it doesn't fit the media's agenda, and no when the perps are found they won't be charged with a hate crime.

Stay safe Chile, and we will keep you and your family in our prayers.

• Like 1

I've lived in a town just south of St. Louis since I moved to Missouri about 6 years ago. Check out the Post-Dispatch online, you'll normally see at least one murder, one or more case of black-on-black crime and a couple of robberies on there. I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit racist and it kinda pisses me off as I wasn't raised like that, its the society that's creating the environment where we are told that we HAVE to feel like that to protect ourselves. A lot of good, honest black people still live in east St. Louis, but they are victimized by the gang bangers and thugs that control the neighborhood. And St. Louis wants to cut 80 cops...well, at least they did just recently authorize the department to go back to Remington 870P shotguns in the patrol cars, and supervisors will have Titan b/sl .223 rifles.

Lived in Missouri my whole life.Where I actually reside there is little threat,however I do know how dangerous STL can be,especially on the east side.KC not as bad but given the current situation I would be warry of being around some parts.

That being said I'm sorry you catch your self feeling like you might be thinking racist thoughts........ITS NOT YOUR FAULT......the media and politics have set the the mode on this one and its a shame that America has yet another problem on our hands.

Think smart! React smart! Be safe!

There are people trying to stir the pot so we will start in fighting for their own gain/ power grab. Whole thing is been way over hyped and distorted. Every day decent citizens need to be the voice of reason and try to calm the people around them. Decent people have to stand together to promote law and order. State and Local gov has an obligation to their people even if it means defying what is dictated by higher or what is popular. Ultimately it is the citizen to police themselves and if all else fail they need to protect themselves, property and community.

I fear the real danger is when the trial is over and the verdict comes out. We need to brace ourselves for the backlash that could be stirred up.

We have to draw a line in a sand, stand our ground and make it clear we will not tolerate anarchy and rabble rousing with in our communities.

Edited by Rusty truck
  • Like 2

Am I the only odd man out there that keeps the Arsenal Sgl in 762x39 as my "go to gun"? lol I just cant grasp the though of being limited to 10 or less rounds 00 buck or what ever. i just like the rifle and handgun.

Dont get me wrong I like my shotgun. But just served many other purposes for me.

Oh no your not alone Chevy.If such a situation would to arise and no chance of getting out quick enough then my choice is the AES-10B"RPK" with 4-75rd wind up drums and 4-40rd mags to chew up the advancing mob of "ZOMBIES".Of course if it gets too close of an encounter then its anything and everything I have including the lovely S-12 with a mix of SB,winchester,federal,remmington buck and slugs......Lets just hope that for our sake and theirs that things cool off to at least a non violent level.Just remember....We are not racists.We are people....We are people who have families,values,meaning and the right to live free.ANYONE OR ANYTHING that thinks otherwise and tries to change that has the right to be undone by any means necessary.

I'm just waiting to see how bad it gets if Zimmerman is acquitted. I have a feeling it will get really bad then.

All it takes is 1 of 12 that thinks he was acting in self-defense, and has the balls to stand up to the other jurors (and the race baiters).

As I understand it he was charged with 2nd degree murder. By going for the max the prosecutor has made conviction much more difficult.

Manslaughter would have been an easier case. And the lead investigator in the case pushed for a manslaughter charge. But manslaughter wasn't enough red meat for the race baiters.

So we will see.

Contrast this to the Joe Horn case in Texas. Remember Horn wasn't even charged. He clearly told the 911 operator he was going to go kill the 2 burglars robbing his neighbor's house, and then he did. No charges. And not nearly the racial uproar, despite the fact that the 2 men that he gunned down were black hispanics.

Quanell X tried to stir up the troops.......but the good ole boy bikers showed up in force on motorcycles and their pipes drowned out Quanell's bullhorn. Quanell disbanded momentarily to get more of his followers to protest.........then more bikers showed up. Quanell went home mostly unheard.

Yeah, I remember that. The bikers shut that POS down and sent his black ass packing and to the guy from Alaska, Blacks don't be liking that cold weather.

They are always looking for reasons to attack white people, mostly b/c of political agitators from W-E and N-S. What Do you mean let him, Zimmerman, off? If he is innocent then he is not let off, he is going free as he should. Guilt is not based on skin color. Well it shouldn't be. Yes, things are tense all over thanks to the racist in chief's cultural healing Admin.

Edited by Guns Are Great
  • Like 1

if he is acquitted the riots that will happen will make the Rodney King riots look like a day in Disney land i'm not in any danger i live in the sticks with the closest population of possible riot starters about 30 miles away. Stay safe all of you in possible harms way and keep that trigger finger itchy.

I have a few shotshells and am way ahead of most folks.

230 Rio 00 2.75"

125 Win milspec 00 2.75"

36 Win Super X 00 3"mag

265 Centurion 1oz slug 2.74"

300 Win bulk #7.5 2.75"

24 Fioochi #4buck 2.75"

that what i keep saying! i aint ready for the race war! i need more buckshot!!!

I hope that one day people will judge others based on how they act and not what shade their skin is. The only way to stop the hate will be by the halt of racial stereotypes that are constantly bombarded upon the population by the liberal media. NBC CBS PBS ABC and FOX perpetuate hatred by labeling people as black white yellow brown red green blue etc.... Color is a spectrum to be enjoyed and not used to segregate. It's interesting that the media doesn't call people who have native blood red men. Nor do they call people with asian blood yellow men. It seems that they selectively use white and black to suit their needs. We're all here for a good time and not a long time. Racial hatred limits you in life. Some of the best men I have known didn't look at all like me. I'm proud of my heritage but it does not make me better than anybody else. It does not qualify me over others while applying for a job, school or loan. You judge the MAN based on his past actions. We are all equal. Only a racist would want inequality or perks for being from a different tribe.

I served with MEN from all different tribes and we all bleed red.

G-d bless you brothers! Be safe out there!

Edited by storm6490
  • Like 10

Storm, that all would be nice. But it will NEVER happen. Humanity will always have people who hate each other based on their color, wealth, or public standing. Nothing will ever stop this. Nothing. This country and its media just feeds the race fire to watch it burn uncontrolled. I dont get it. They must get a high off of it.

• Like 1

I'm just waiting to see how bad it gets if Zimmerman is acquitted. I have a feeling it will get really bad then.

All it takes is 1 of 12 that thinks he was acting in self-defense, and has the balls to stand up to the other jurors (and the race baiters).

As I understand it he was charged with 2nd degree murder. By going for the max the prosecutor has made conviction much more difficult.

Manslaughter would have been an easier case. And the lead investigator in the case pushed for a manslaughter charge. But manslaughter wasn't enough red meat for the race baiters.

So we will see.

Contrast this to the Joe Horn case in Texas. Remember Horn wasn't even charged. He clearly told the 911 operator he was going to go kill the 2 burglars robbing his neighbor's house, and then he did. No charges. And not nearly the racial uproar, despite the fact that the 2 men that he gunned down were black hispanics.

Quanell X tried to stir up the troops.......but the good ole boy bikers showed up in force on motorcycles and their pipes drowned out Quanell's bullhorn. Quanell disbanded momentarily to get more of his followers to protest.........then more bikers showed up. Quanell went home mostly unheard.

Yeah, I remember that. The bikers shut that POS down and sent his black ass packing and to the guy from Alaska, Blacks don't be liking that cold weather.

QTip had a lot of balls or very little gray matter for attempting this stunt. Took off with his tail between his legs. Basically a coward racist in a suit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZ9s0ZBAu8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X

Edited by yakdung

"I have an 870 Police model with a Knoxx wire folder. It is my go to gun."

Ditto that.

Pluc a SureFire front grip w/ integrated light (Awesome!) and Trijicon N/S's.

I'd rather turn the 870 over for a shooting investigation than any of my S12's. Plus the 870 has the best light, by far.

That Knoxx "recoil-absorbing" wire folder really lets you know when you're running 3" 00 buck though....

-guido

"God Loves Liberty"

I picked up my Mossberg 500 over the same concerns of not wanting to risk losing my S12 to an evidence locker.

I added an 18.5" SD barrel, night sights, oversized safety and Hi-Vis mag follower to it.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/73234-my-new-mossy/page__p__715062__hl__mossberg#entry715062

Edited by ChileRelleno

So we will see.

Hello

They were from Columbia. I think Quanell the Tenth got a bit let down when he finally figured that out. Not exactly his "chosen people".

It was a real test-case for the Castle Doctrine here in Texas.

What sealed their fate (and got Mr. Horn off the hook) was the fact that they crossed over Joe's property to get back to their vehicle with his neighbor's loot. At that point Joe was "threatened by known criminals".

He was forced to disembowel them by multiple 12 gauge blasts.

After thug #1 was effectively gutted, thug #2 attempted to flee, and Mr. Horn was left with a flank shot. He performed admirably, spewing vitals across the street into the neighbor's yards.

There's a lot to be said for practice.

In a larger sense, I have to say that responsible people of all races and lineages understand what is taking place with the manipulation of race, class, religious, and other types of "warfare" in this Country. The responsible people capable of independent thinking are the true victims in this whole pile of bullshit manufactured by the race-baiters, the open-borders radicals, and certainly not least, the current administration.

Having said that, I also have to say that many if not most of the individuals bent on spewing this hate and perpetuating this violence are also some of the least productive, and in fact, counterproductive people in this fine Country.

They may want to weigh the value of this "war in the streets" approach at a time when our Country is at or approaching critical mass in the balance of "Makers vs. Takers.

I dare say many people would say we're overdue for a purge....

I think the timing may not be just perfect right now.......

JMHO

-guido

"God Loves Liberty"

I am more of a "Pack-rat" than a "Prepper" and I think I have about 1000 rounds each of 12ga buckshot AND slugs. Can't really guess how many thousands of x39 rounds.....But there is no tension here in Montana. Not just because there are only a few Americans with a Darker skin complexion, but folks here seem to get along well. Rural living has that effect. Seems in Big cities, it is easy to start seeing other folks as little more than Roaches, and easier to project your negativity onto them. I am in a larger city here and we are at about 60,000 people.

• Like 1

Interesting...

I'm glad so many people have their negra-killing guns all sorted out and posted online. It'd go over real well with a jury.

Our firearms aren't for killing anyone in particular, they're for stopping any threat, whomever/whatever/however it presents itself.

Whether its a two legged varmint, shaggy brown bear in the woods or little green men from Mars.

Shotgun is a fine SD firearm, and thugs know it, one was interviewed and said something along the lines of "nothing more dangerous than a determined man with a gauge."

My family's safety makes me that man... Read that Mr. Prosecutor... And kiss my ass.

• Like 6

They are going to try to push the trial off, until after the election. Obama knows his voice would fall on deaf ears if he tried to calm people down with a sermon.

@dudethebagman .... My guns don't care about the color of a man's skin and neither do I.

• Like 1

Interesting...

I'm glad so many people have their negra-killing guns all sorted out and posted online. It'd go over real well with a jury.

Our firearms aren't for killing anyone in particular, they're for stopping any threat, whomever/whatever/however it presents itself.

Whether its a two legged varmint, shaggy brown bear in the woods or little green men from Mars.

Shotgun is a fine SD firearm, and thugs know it, one was interviewed and said something along the lines of "nothing more dangerous than a determined man with a gauge."

My family's safety makes me that man... Read that Mr. Prosecutor... And kiss my ass.

Fine, Chile. I don't blame you for being nervous given your job and location. And I don't think anyone should feel guilty about being prepared to defend themselves or their families.

However, many here seem to be talking about "them" and "trash" and "militant black thugs" on welfare who need to pe "purged", and then go on to brag about how prepared they are to pull the trigger. This isn't a good idea. It makes you seem like you have an itchy trigger finger ("Zimmerman finger?").

Consider HutchSaiga's post about how anyone who defends himself against someone who happens to be a different race would likely be labeled a racist in this racially charged environment. Acknowledging that racism exists doesn't make you a racist whether you're black or white. It makes you a realist. But bragging about how prepared you are to kill people of another race is asking for a hate crime charge if you ever have to defend yourself in court.

Edited by Dudethebagman