Very Near to Me... Shit Is Very Very Tense Here.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The really sad thing is that we are being manipulated into this black v white mindset by the media and various politicos.

I hope that one day people will judge others based on how they act and not what shade their skin is. The only way to stop the hate will be by the halt of racial stereotypes that are constantly bombard

OMO brings up a valid point. There are a few on this forum who have first hand experience doing bad things to bad people. It is not a damn video game, and a video game will NOT prepare you for this

Posted Images

@dudethebagman .... My guns don't care about the color of a man's skin and neither do I.

Fine, but much of this thread is directed at using guns against black people specifically. Not about general self defense.

What if you hate everyone equally?

Then you're not well-equipped survive in our crowded tribal society, so you move out of the monkey-hive to Lincoln or Bonners and become an increasingly anti-social hermit until the man takes notice of your anti-social behavior. That or become a comedian.

• Like 1

Youre no different than the media "dude".

Buying a gun. Training to use it. Announcing to the world that you intend to defend yourself.

These could all be used against you in court.

But I and many others WILL ddfend ourselves in the event of violent attack. And the more that know that the less likely it is to occur.

The only reason that more mob violence doesnt happen is the knowledge that some can and will fight back.

It sure as hell isnt fear of prosecution.

• Like 4

I think I'll go for the Comedian option. I love to hate the stupid things that we all do, and without people around, I would have no inspiration I guess.

Reminds me of a very old cartoon about a Cat who lives in NYC and Hates all the people. He manages to get on a rocket to the moon to escape all of the people, but the moon turns out to be worse, so he comes back to all of the people.

• Like 1

Fine, but much of this thread is directed at using guns against black people specifically. Not about general self defense.

The talk of favored Self Defense firearms is generated by what is likely to become a real threat, and that threat is violence upon Whites by Blacks.

And once that violence starts, it will go beyond Whitey, they will go after anyone not Black, Asians, Latinos... Anyone, and they will kill each other as well, history proves this beyond a doubt.

The threat is real, it is being instigated and fed by the Media, the Black community is being prodded and incited by the Media and their so-called Leaders.

Their anger is being fed by our very own Elected Leaders talking out their asses, without any facts, condemning a man without trial.

The Authorities look the other way at blatant incitement to violence, encouragement to kill Whitey and so on.

Multiple instances of Black on White violence, full of the hate and vengeance being spoon fed them.

Fuck it, my fingers are getting sore, it is what it is... Let people threaten my family in any manner and we will defend ourselves.

Be careful people, that means everyone, regardless of your skin's pigmentation.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

Actually it is about defending(using our guns to defend our life and families) against anyone who threatens our life due to the color of our skin.

Good luck convincing a jury of that if you're making racially charged comments in the process (and I realize not everyone here is, but some ARE). A random selection of people may not see it the same as the rather homogeneous group that is S12 members.

There's a difference between saying "I'll defend myself against attacks based on the color of my skin" and saying "I'll shoot the black scum and ask questions later...they should be purged anyway" if the shooting is at all questionable. You ignore that distinction at your peril. Better to not brag.

Edited by Dudethebagman

Dude, having read the entire thread the only person I see talking purge is you. You're no different than the race baiting demagogues who promote this for publicity and perceived power in their own community.

I often wonder why you even post on a gun board....

• Like 4

Due to the logistics of my life I don’t see many new or different people day to day. I go to work (started here in Jan. of 95 so I still a new guy here), I go home, and if I go out I usually go to a lodge I’m a member of. So I’ve got pretty much tunnel vision on the world around me, I’ve seen no need to grab a gun for my drives anywhere at this point.

While I’m not unfriendly I don’t give a good rats ass about most people, places, or things so I’m not out exploring and meeting people much. My house is 2 miles down a dead end clay road and then back 200 yard from the road in some oak trees.

So when someone unknown shows up at my house regardless of age, sex, race, creed, color, or national origin I know if they start some shit out in this area they are deeply religious because they may be meeting their maker very soon. I don’t go looking for problems so if they come to me I figure that’s pretty much time to end playing around and stand my ground.

• Like 2

where I am there is every color an race you can think of and some you never would have guessed would end up here .There is raceism but nothing that like what you folks have there. Hawaii is a mixed state I Lived here almost all my life and caught alot shit in high school for being white but you just learn to fight and then they see your not pussy then its all good mostly,

If you have never been through a riot situation, you can't speak from experience. Many folks had to kill or be killed to defend their lives and property in NOLA and LA due to law enforcement being stretched too thin. I have lived through the riots of the 1960's as a young person and I can tell you I have never seen so many unprepared and scared parents in my life. Some of the same actors that were behind the mess in the 1960's are now invading Florida with the support the Eric Holder and the President of the United States. The race hustlers just need to go away. It will really get interesting when Zimmerman is acquitted.

Though civil rights demonstrators have argued Zimmerman should not have prejudged Martin, one black neighbor of the Zimmermans said recent history should be taken into account.

"Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK?" the woman said, declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race. She leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes. "There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood," she said. "That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin."

http://www.reuters.c...E83O18H20120425

Edited by yakdung

To those that can't see the obvious "divide and conquer" tactic that is being used here, I feel deep shame and pity.

We're armed here, and I expect everybody that falls afoul of our family will bleed red, regardless of skin color.

Oh yeah, and we load SS-109 as our HD ammo, and we grab rifles first. Household walls are CONCEALMENT, not cover, and expendable in THAT particular situation... ALL bets are off at that point.

Edited by bohound

I understand that this is a gun forum -- with all the attendant dripping testosterone, but I am continiously amazed at the callousness of people declaring their readiness (if not eagerness) to take another's life. If it is a life or death sit and or I have to defend my family, I would do what is needed but it would be the last resort. Having spent a career in the Army, I have had the experience of taking life and seeing people die. It is nothing like the video games or movies. If you are a rational thinking person the event scars you and forever changes you. I would not wish it on anyone. Yeah the (fill in the name of the weapon here) is a bitchin gun and it is sooo cool and it can fling so many rounds downrange and....yada yada yada.

Honestly, when I read about "itchy trigger finger" I shake my head and hope that the person will one day soon gain some wisdom and realize the enormity of what it means to take a life. Your weapon is just a tool -- it is not your manhood.

• Like 5

well if someone is on trial for a shooting, then there is already a doubt that the shooting was justified to begin with. and besides, if im defending myself in a manner that i feel is necessary to use a gun, than ill bear whatever consequences that may follow.

If you haven't already decided you're willing to take a life in defense of your own then dont carry a gun.

If you carry a gun and know you may have to use it that doesnt make you eager to use it.

You aren't the only one to experience death or the only one wise enough to understand deadly force is only a last resort. I don't see a single person here saying they WANT to use deadly force. But the only thing worse than needing to shoot somebody in defense of your own life, is needing to shoot someone in defense of your own life and not having a gun to do it.

So stop wringing your hands and snivelling about how concerned you are. We are adults and we'll make grown-up decisions.

Edited by XD45
  • Like 4

I gave up racism as a child, I saw that those who promoted it are those who profit from it. I choose to judge each man on the strength of his character.

But then I generally don't like most people anyway!

• Like 7

I gave up racism as a child, I saw that those who promoted it are those who profit from it. I choose to judge each man on the strength of his character.

But then I generally don't like most people anyway!

Call me a hopeless misanthrope, but if the rest of humanity were to disappear tomorrow, I'd be a happy man.

Although, I don't know who I'd talk to on the Internet. Myself, I guess.

• Like 1

\

So stop wringing your hands and snivelling about how concerned you are. We are adults and we'll make grown-up decisions.

XD, baby, I ain't snivellin and fer sure ain't wringin hands -- just pointing out how stupidly immature most posters sound when they lead with B.S. comments that are tinged with a "kill 'em all" mentality. It gives the gen pop an idea that this forum is made up for the most part of white trash rambo wannabes who may or may not have graduated High school.

P.S. Love your avatar -- it's really butch!

When I saw the title, I thought, someone needs a laxative or maybe some counseling. But now I understand. Folks need to be cautious about leaving tracks of premeditation lying around. There is no privacy and the bg's lawyers will find it. Think and say what you want, but written stuff has a life of its own.

What I find exstremly funny is so many of you guys are worried about leaving "tracks of premeditation" yet people are on the streets right now making videos about "kill whitey" and no one gives a shit. Or will do anything about it.

Some of you guys are just scared ass pussies. Plain and simple. Dont get me wrong. I understand frowning upon racist commentary( i dotn support racism or anything of the such. But I do promote defending my ass in any way needed even if it means admitting I will defend myself against a racist), but some you pussies take the shit way too far.

meh to each his own. You be a pussy, I'll live in the real world in the mean time.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 5

What I find exstremly funny is so many of you guys are worried about leaving "tracks of premeditation" yet people are on the streets right now making videos about "kill whitey" and no one gives a shit. Or will do anything about it.

Some of you guys are just scared ass pussies. Plain and simple. Dont get me wrong. I understand frowning upon racist commentary( i dotn support racism or anything of the such. But I do promote defending my ass in any way needed even if it means admitting I will defend myself against a racist), but some you pussies take the shit way too far.

meh to each his own. You be a pussy, I'll live in the real world in the mean time.

Not worried about my posts here, I've made my views very clear in public.

I do very much give a shit about my family's and I's White asses.

And I'm doing things about it in my own ways & means.

I'd love to know how many have contacted their State's and other State's Reps and expressed their concerns positive or negative on the issue.

I know for a fact that the Sanford PD read my letter of encouragement & support, not so sure if the NBP did the same with my letter to them. :P

Still waiting on replies from my Congress Critters and know that AG Holder will never reply.

hahahah no shit, anyone remember the milwaukee fair blakc youth mobs last year? draggin whities out and beating on em? i guess someone has to come into the thread and devils advocate, but i think the whole point is here is how everyone is "mostly" on the same page. when society breaks down, it breaks down on racial lines. there was a book on hte subject i was gonna read aboot it but never got around to it...

long story long, sit back and do some reloading and cleaning and maybe do a lil soul searching and Bible reading...

• Like 1

Don't have to aim in the middle of the night, just point at the moving shadows.

I think that is how that chick in the other thread was killed by the hog hunter. That moving shadow could be a friend or relative. I want positive target identification before squeezing the trigger. That means determining whether or not someone is a threat in this case.

• Like 1