Very Near to Me... Shit Is Very Very Tense Here.

Don't have to aim in the middle of the night, just point at the moving shadows.

I think that is how that chick in the other thread was killed by the hog hunter. That moving shadow could be a friend or relative. I want positive target identification before squeezing the trigger. That means determining whether or not someone is a threat in this case.

I know where everyone is in this house night everynight. Friends and neighbors don't sleep over. Dog sleeps at the foot of our bedroom closed door. Positive identification would require a fancy gun attached light, which I will not use to illuminate my position.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The really sad thing is that we are being manipulated into this black v white mindset by the media and various politicos.

I hope that one day people will judge others based on how they act and not what shade their skin is. The only way to stop the hate will be by the halt of racial stereotypes that are constantly bombard

OMO brings up a valid point. There are a few on this forum who have first hand experience doing bad things to bad people. It is not a damn video game, and a video game will NOT prepare you for this

Posted Images

Matthew-Owens.jpg

Take a good look at the picture. He's damn lucky he's not dead. Even luckier if he's not brain damaged.

But hey, at least he didn't have a premeditated plan to defend himself. Or (gasp!) talk about defending himself on an internet forum.

Edited by XD45
  • Like 1

What I find exstremly funny is so many of you guys are worried about leaving "tracks of premeditation" yet people are on the streets right now making videos about "kill whitey" and no one gives a shit. Or will do anything about it.

Some of you guys are just scared ass pussies. Plain and simple. Dont get me wrong. I understand frowning upon racist commentary( i dotn support racism or anything of the such. But I do promote defending my ass in any way needed even if it means admitting I will defend myself against a racist), but some you pussies take the shit way too far.

meh to each his own. You be a pussy, I'll live in the real world in the mean time.

Not worried about my posts here, I've made my views very clear in public.

I do very much give a shit about my family's and I's White asses.

And I'm doing things about it in my own ways & means.

I'd love to know how many have contacted their State's and other State's Reps and expressed their concerns positive or negative on the issue.

I know for a fact that the Sanford PD read my letter of encouragement & support, not so sure if the NBP did the same with my letter to them. tongue.png

Still waiting on replies from my Congress Critters and know that AG Holder will never reply.

You may get a reply you never anticipated. tongue.png

What I find exstremly funny is so many of you guys are worried about leaving "tracks of premeditation" yet people are on the streets right now making videos about "kill whitey" and no one gives a shit. Or will do anything about it.

Some of you guys are just scared ass pussies. Plain and simple. Dont get me wrong. I understand frowning upon racist commentary( i dotn support racism or anything of the such. But I do promote defending my ass in any way needed even if it means admitting I will defend myself against a racist), but some you pussies take the shit way too far.

meh to each his own. You be a pussy, I'll live in the real world in the mean time.

Not worried about my posts here, I've made my views very clear in public.

I do very much give a shit about my family's and I's White asses.

And I'm doing things about it in my own ways & means.

I'd love to know how many have contacted their State's and other State's Reps and expressed their concerns positive or negative on the issue.

I know for a fact that the Sanford PD read my letter of encouragement & support, not so sure if the NBP did the same with my letter to them. tongue.png

Still waiting on replies from my Congress Critters and know that AG Holder will never reply.

You may get a reply you never anticipated. tongue.png

I think a lot of people are expecting the unexpected from the Feds.

I know we sure as hell talk about it a lot.

And that reply won't be deliveerd via USPS.

• Like 1

Is expecting the unexpected still unexpected? Heading way back to the first post, it does seem like we be heading towards turbulent times this summer with the tension, the election, the Occupy B.S., Iran/Isreal, the continued increasing debt, Afghanistan... I may be paranoid but I can almost see Obummer using the coming crap as an excuse for imposing martial law, "suspending" elections and continuing his destruction of the American way of life. If that were to happen and the people in Washington did nothing or were prevented from doing something to stop it, it would then be time to organize and march on Washington to throw the bums out. Revolution to overthrow a tryannical gov't would be the only recourse.

That being said, I hope on Jan 2013 we all breathe a sigh of relief -- I hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

P.S. Do ya think I'm blackflagged yet????????

• Like 3

For those of who who are saying this thread is about racism stop and think if you have ever told an off color joke about another race /sex or religion then you too can be considered a racist. Everything I've read in in this thread is people being realist not racist. You may not like it but that is the way of the world. When whites kill whites its ok when blacks kill blacks thats ok when blacks kill whites I dont hear about any rallies being held but when a black man is killed by someone that is not black it becomes a race thing. sorry for the rant but this pisses me off

• Like 3

Some folks type silly shit just to get people talking and expressing their opinions so they can learn from them. Others type silly shit b/c they have a hard time expressing their opinions without their frustrations showing through. As for me it's usually both. The written word, especially in this type scenario and environment of PC can easily convey the wrong ideas. However, one should simply ask for clarification not just start bashing and accusing them of being a hater.

Edited by Guns Are Great

Some folks type silly shit just to get people talking and expressing their opinions so they can learn from them. Others type silly shit b/c they have a hard time expressing their opinions without their frustrations showing through. As for me it's usually both. The written word, especially in this type scenario and environment of PC can easily convey the wrong ideas. However, one should simply ask for clarification not just start bashing and accusing them of being a hater.

What did you call me?

keep some hornet or wasp spray with you,work great for none shooting probs.

Aerosol? Won't this leak or explode in a hot summertime car?

Good thought, I am not sure of the Blowing-point of the hornet spray, but it is better than any pepper spray type. The hornet spray can shoot a very direct and highly accurate stream of volitile poisons at least 20 feet!! Plus a can of hornet spray is Huge compared to a personal defense spray!! And it it Totally legal!!!

• Like 2

Good thought, I am not sure of the Blowing-point of the hornet spray, but it is better than any pepper spray type. The hornet spray can shoot a very direct and highly accurate stream of volitile poisons at least 20 feet!! Plus a can of hornet spray is Huge compared to a personal defense spray!! And it it Totally legal!!!

Depends on how hot the interior of the car gets. Check the label to see what the stated tolerances are.

FWIW, that shit is NERVE GAS FOR BUGS... It's pretty much the same for us too. Just FYI.

Tsssk, tsssk, tsssk... Don't you'se guys know anything?

The Libtards and Brady Bunch have been saying for years that we're supposed to use Oven Spray to blind our attackers.

And that using a .357mag will just piss them off and make them kill you.

what.gif

Dude, having read the entire thread the only person I see talking purge is you. You're no different than the race baiting demagogues who promote this for publicity and perceived power in their own community.

I often wonder why you even post on a gun board....

It's on here. It's been mentioned on other recent threads involving race too. Of course, when I bring it up, people always claim that it isn't a race issue, but more about social class. Yet "purge" and "cleanse" are always and ONLY brought up in threads involving race. If class is the issue, why are all the threads about race?

I started posting here originally because I like guns. But I'm not nearly as redneck as most people here. That confuses many of the people on this board because many are straight up morons. I see the usual pieces of shit agree with you. Congrats, you're in good company. I'll take my critical thinking skills elsewhere. Honestly, they're largely wasted here anyway. It's usually like trying to talk politics with a mentally retarded individual. The world just isn't as black and white as partisan hacks would have you believe. If you want to keep believing what you're fed, have at it.

If I see racial themes when most of the rednecks here are denying it while talking about it, how does that make me a race-baiting demagogue? It makes me intellectually honest. Enjoy your blinders and your thoughtless partisan herd mentality. It's done the country a lot of good since 2001. Just please stop participating in the political process. You're fucking it up for the rest of us.

Now deny away.

Goodbye.

Edited by Dudethebagman

Dude, having read the entire thread the only person I see talking purge is you. You're no different than the race baiting demagogues who promote this for publicity and perceived power in their own community.

It's on here. It's been mentioned on other recent threads involving race too. Of course, when I bring it up, people always claim that it isn't a race issue, but more about social class. Yet "purge" and "cleanse" are always and ONLY brought up in threads involving race. If class is the issue, why are all the threads about race?

I started posting here originally because I like guns. But I'm not nearly as redneck as most people here. That confuses many of the people on this board because many are straight up morons. I see the usual pieces of shit agree with you. Congrats, you're in good company. I'll take my critical thinking skills elsewhere. Honestly, they're largely wasted here anyway. It's usually like trying to talk politics with a mentally retarded individual. The world just isn't as black and white as partisan hacks would have you believe. If you want to keep believing what you're fed, have at it.

If I see racial themes when most of the rednecks here are denying it while talking about it, how does that make me a race-baiting demagogue? It makes me intellectually honest. Enjoy your blinders and your thoughtless partisan herd mentality. It's done the country a lot of good since 2001. Just please stop participating in the political process. You're fucking it up for the rest of us.

Now deny away.

Goodbye.

Pot kettle black.

Nice racial slurs, there, Mister Equality.

To further quote you; "Now deny away." :D

• Like 1

Now deny away.

Goodbye.

Pot kettle black.

Nice racial slurs, there, Mister Equality.

To further quote you; "Now deny away." biggrin.png

I think you meant to say "Now GO away." He said he was. We should hold him to it. There are so many "smarter" forums he could be enlightening.

• Like 1

in direct sunlight [mabee]he is in a truck,hornet spray will travel 20 feet and is more afective than mace and works great in the winter too,just saying a person does not always have to kill to servive,and it is leagle in all states.

should have read all this page before posting,lol

Now deny away.

Goodbye.

is that a liberal hunting permit?do you kill liberals?do you hate them or eat them?

Now deny away.

Goodbye.

You are more Redneck than anyone on this forum because you accuse all of us of being racist then talk of the Mentally challanged as if they are not people too. Those in glass houses should not throw stones and you should not be allowed to post on the internet. bad_smile.gif

But I'm not nearly as redneck as most people here.

So what in the fuck is a Redneck? I'm from the Great White North transplanted in the Deep South. Because I am white and drive a Jeep with big tires and an American Muscle Car, do I fit the profile?

Edit: Since we are on the Internet, I don't own any firearms though.

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 1