Very Near to Me... Shit Is Very Very Tense Here.

Dude, having read the entire thread the only person I see talking purge is you. You're no different than the race baiting demagogues who promote this for publicity and perceived power in their own community.

I often wonder why you even post on a gun board....

It's on here. It's been mentioned on other recent threads involving race too. Of course, when I bring it up, people always claim that it isn't a race issue, but more about social class. Yet "purge" and "cleanse" are always and ONLY brought up in threads involving race. If class is the issue, why are all the threads about race?

I started posting here originally because I like guns. But I'm not nearly as redneck as most people here. That confuses many of the people on this board because many are straight up morons. I see the usual pieces of shit agree with you. Congrats, you're in good company. I'll take my critical thinking skills elsewhere. Honestly, they're largely wasted here anyway. It's usually like trying to talk politics with a mentally retarded individual. The world just isn't as black and white as partisan hacks would have you believe. If you want to keep believing what you're fed, have at it.

If I see racial themes when most of the rednecks here are denying it while talking about it, how does that make me a race-baiting demagogue? It makes me intellectually honest. Enjoy your blinders and your thoughtless partisan herd mentality. It's done the country a lot of good since 2001. Just please stop participating in the political process. You're fucking it up for the rest of us.

Now deny away.

Goodbye.

Skull-18-june.gif

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 3
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The really sad thing is that we are being manipulated into this black v white mindset by the media and various politicos.

I hope that one day people will judge others based on how they act and not what shade their skin is. The only way to stop the hate will be by the halt of racial stereotypes that are constantly bombard

OMO brings up a valid point. There are a few on this forum who have first hand experience doing bad things to bad people. It is not a damn video game, and a video game will NOT prepare you for this

Posted Images

But I'm not nearly as redneck as most people here.

So what in the fuck is a Redneck? I'm from the Great White North transplanted in the Deep South. Because I am white and drive a Jeep with big tires and an American Muscle Car, do I fit the profile?

If you are in Deep South now, I have been informed were are now known as "pink people" unsure.png

Damn. I was just getting use to cracker.

• Like 2

Sorry to see ya go out like that, dude.. with some bullshit rant about how you're so intellectually superior to all us racist redneck retards. :rolleyes:

Based on what you'd posted on the forums before, I thought you were a better man than that. I guess I was wrong. :(

• Like 4

So what in the fuck is a Redneck? I'm from the Great White North transplanted in the Deep South. Because I am white and drive a Jeep with big tires and an American Muscle Car, do I fit the profile?

Shit, yeah! You may as well join the Klan! Wait.. that's a Democrat, (the party dude votes for), organization... :unsure:

I understand that this is a gun forum -- with all the attendant dripping testosterone, but I am continiously amazed at the callousness of people declaring their readiness (if not eagerness) to take another's life. If it is a life or death sit and or I have to defend my family, I would do what is needed but it would be the last resort. Having spent a career in the Army, I have had the experience of taking life and seeing people die. It is nothing like the video games or movies. If you are a rational thinking person the event scars you and forever changes you. I would not wish it on anyone. Yeah the (fill in the name of the weapon here) is a bitchin gun and it is sooo cool and it can fling so many rounds downrange and....yada yada yada.

Honestly, when I read about "itchy trigger finger" I shake my head and hope that the person will one day soon gain some wisdom and realize the enormity of what it means to take a life. Your weapon is just a tool -- it is not your manhood.

OMO brings up a valid point. There are a few on this forum who have first hand experience doing bad things to bad people. It is not a damn video game, and a video game will NOT prepare you for this experience, nor will killing watermelons in the backyard with a shotty. Bad guys die, good guys die. It is pretty sobering watching metal boxes containing the remains American Warriors who should not have been taken, loaded on a C-17 for the States. Been there, done that. Shit is waaaay different on a two way range BTW.

It's great we are afforded the opportunity to Bear Arms and Defend ourselves in this country however, killing paper Zombie targets and beer cans are not going to fully prepare you for a high stress situation like a firefight, taking on a racially charged mob, or the proverbial Zombie Hoarde. Neither is having a safe full of cool guy guns and a metric shit ton of ammo. If you are serious about defending yourself or others, look into appropriate training. Not the minimum bullshit required for a CCW. Look into a no shit Carbine/Pistol or Carbine/Shotgun/Pistol course where you are going to shoot more ammo in a week than you usually do in a year, and one that will test your physical and mental capacities as well as your ability to run your weapons. It'll even test the weapons you bring. Only proper training with thousands of rounds down range will develop the necessary muscle memory to run the weapon and deal with malfunctions, reloads, and transitions to a secondary weapon without thought. In a high stress enviornment, you have enough to be thinking about.

The racial tension and violence is a threat just like meth heads, car jackers, and home intruders, etc. I hope people take all possible threats seriously and train accordingly to be prepared. A whole lot of "I'm going to blast them with _____and my 1 million rounds of ammo" being posted but I'm willing to bet there is a 10 year old Afghan kid could take them. Don't forget, it doesn't matter what Race, Religion, or Creed people are. The Military trains thousands of each every year and are very knowledgeble in weapons and tactics. You do not have to be a certain color to own firearms if I recall. You do not know who is who and who knows what when you all are all out strolling around in jeans and a t-shirt. That angry mob coming your way may very well be the equivilent of a Platoon of Russian Paratroopers and you are about to take them on with a Kel tec pea shooter.

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 7

If you are in Deep South now, I have been informed were are now known as "pink people" unsure.png

Damn. I was just getting use to cracker.

i prefer white devil, Mr White Devil

• Like 3

Edit: Since we are on the Internet, I don't own any firearms though.

The politically correct term for Redneck is " Appalachian American".

• Like 2

OMO brings up a valid point. There are a few on this forum who have first hand experience doing bad things to bad people. It is not a damn video game, and a video game will NOT prepare you for this experience, nor will killing watermelons in the backyard with a shotty. Bad guys die, good guys die. It is pretty sobering watching metal boxes containing the remains American Warriors who should not have been taken, loaded on a C-17 for the States. Been there, done that. Shit is waaaay different on a two way range BTW.

It's great we are afforded the opportunity to Bear Arms and Defend ourselves in this country however, killing paper Zombie targets and beer cans are not going to fully prepare you for a high stress situation like a firefight, taking on a racially charged mob, or the proverbial Zombie Hoarde. Neither is having a safe full of cool guy guns and a metric shit ton of ammo. If you are serious about defending yourself or others, look into appropriate training. Not the minimum bullshit required for a CCW. Look into a no shit Carbine/Pistol or Carbine/Shotgun/Pistol course where you are going to shoot more ammo in a week than you usually do in a year, and one that will test your physical and mental capacities as well as your ability to run your weapons. It'll even test the weapons you bring. Only proper training with thousands of rounds down range will develop the necessary muscle memory to run the weapon and deal with malfunctions, reloads, and transitions to a secondary weapon without thought. In a high stress enviornment, you have enough to be thinking about.

The racial tension and violence is a threat just like meth heads, car jackers, and home intruders, etc. I hope people take all possible threats seriously and train accordingly to be prepared. A whole lot of "I'm going to blast them with _____and my 1 million rounds of ammo" being posted but I'm willing to bet there is a 10 year old Afghan kid could take them. Don't forget, it doesn't matter what Race, Religion, or Creed people are. The Military trains thousands of each every year and are very knowledgeble in weapons and tactics. You do not have to be a certain color to own firearms if I recall. You do not know who is who and who knows what when you all are all out strolling around in jeans and a t-shirt. That angry mob coming your way may very well be the equivilent of a Platoon of Russian Paratroopers and you are about to take them on with a Keltech pea shooter.

Find me the post where someone says they are going to "blast them". And who said any goddam thing about video games? Why don't you object to what was actually said if you need to object.

Jeezus Krist. Nobody in this thread has said they WANT to face a mob! Fer fucksake!

This is so obvious I can't believe the chicken littles with their hand-wringing.

If there is an angry mob coming after you, and you can escape, then escape. But if you can't escape, or if your fucking wife or daughter or female friend is with you then you better be READY to face them with whatever peashooter you have. Most times you won't be facing a platoon of russian special forces. (Believe it or not, most mobs are made of dumbasses). If there is one or two that aren't dumbasses, identify them and neutralize them first if you can. Again (believe it or not) most mobs will not stand up to a determined individual with a firearm.

But what if they're all russian special forces? Then you die. They were going to kill you anyway. And if you act decisively you may get one or two.

My advice to everyone is this:

The most important part of self-defense is situational awareness. Not putting yourself into a situation where you have to fight or die is by far the best self defense. If you have to draw then you've probably made at least one mistake already. The outcome of a deadly force encounter is always bad.

But it does happen every day. So planning ahead is essential. Planning to avoid confrontation first and foremost. But planning what to do if confrontation happens is important too. Owning and carrying a gun is logical, as long as you have thought it through and decided ahead of time that if you have to, you will shoot to survive. If you aren't sure you can, don't carry a gun.

Those that are concerned about the racial tension (that has already resulted in murders and beatings) are completely rational. Your best defense is staying out of areas where your skin color will attract unwanted attention. If you find yourself in a questionable situation, get out of there. No shame is avoiding confrontation.

And if it comes to your life or theirs, be quick, be aggressive, be decisive.

• Like 2

I live in Vincennes Indiana where the population is approximately 18,000 people. Only 4% of our indigenous population is black. Racial tensions in my hometown are next to nonexistent. But I have seen how quickly an out of control racist mob can flare up. Back around 2006-2007 I was staying at the Marriott in Covington Kentucky which sits on the Ohio river. Right across the river is the Cincinnati football and baseball stadiums. After supper one night I walked across the walkway toward one of the stadiums as a game was getting ready to start. There is also a riverfront park near the stadium and the Cincinnati black community had some sort of festival going on. Soon after I noticed a large police presence and many of the african americans were being very belligerent to the leo's and citizens alike. I simply walked back the way I had come and was accosted by a large group of young blacks wearing bright red satin jackets. Several other white citizens were being harassed as well. This group of young african americans sure took a lot of delight hurling profanity and racial slurs. The group numbered about 20-30 and I'll bet none were over 20 years of age. There were as many girls as there were guys. Being the redneck that I am I got into a verbal exchange with them. I was on the walkway heading back to Covington Kentucky....the group of blacks were in the parking garage below one of the stadiums. Between us was a large wire fence which kept them from attacking me for my not so kind comments to them. I should have just ignored them but I thought I would give them a taste of their own medicine. After exchanging several one finger waves and derogatory comments we parted ways. I walked back to my room at the Mariott and looked out across the Ohio river at the festival. Patrol cars were everywhere. About an hour later I watched a local news station reporting how the black festival turned into an angry mob complete with violence and vandalism. Cars were being turned over and similiar mischief. Law Enforcement had to close down the festival. I'm not sure what had sparked the violence but I certainly would not want to live in a city like that with so many street punks running around acting like animals. I'm pretty sure it was around 2006 or 2007....if anyone on here is from Cincinnati do you remember this incident and what sparked the riot?

If I may have the forum's permission to wax poetic for a minute:

I was brought up in the Northwest -- the great white homeland -- I had one black kid in high school and that was the only experience I had until I joined the military in the early 70's. My dad always told me; "No one is better than you son, but you need to remember that you are also no better than anyone." I got in the military and was promptly sent to Germany where there were race riots occuring on base. The week before I got there someone had lit a cross on fire on the nearby hillside. I knew nothing about all this of course.

On weekends we in the barracks would find what we could (alcohol, drugs, etc.) and party down. The different races would split up in different rooms -- I was new so I decided to go visit. The Spanish guys were shocked I walked into the room but gave me a beer and we partied for awhile. I then went into the room where the blacks were and sat down -- the party stopped and you could hear a pin drop. All angry eyes were on me. I got the hint and left. I will always remember that.

Fast forward to today. I am now 57 and one of my best friends is James -- a really squared away 22 year old black guy. I love him dearly. We went to a concert (Richard Thompson) along with my wife in Portland Oregon. It was ALL white except for James. I noticed that a few (4 or 5) people kept turning around and looking at James. Portland Oregon -- the home of peace and love and granola and treehuggers also has racsist idiots. They're everywhere. As a whitey I never noticed it around here but when I hang with James it sometimes becomes apparant.

Aholes are Aholes -- color, race, sex, creed, etc don't matter. The solution to combating anger is not with more anger but with love. Now I know I am going to be flamed by all the young bucks who just had their heads explode by reading that last sentence. It just doesn't square with their testosterone laden, "WTF you lookin at!" worldview. Oh well, flame on -- I can deal...

• Like 6

Well, isn't that a lovely story, Odd Man. Really, I have a tear running down my cheek. biggrin.png

Here's a couple from my experience. I have 2 brothers, 1 of which is only ~15 months younger than I am. Obviously, we've always looked out for one another and had a lot of the same friends. When I was in elementary school, one of the only black kids in my grade was a friend of mine; Ronnie Bell. I still remember inviting him to stay over one night, and my mom having to explain to me that he wasn't allowed to because his mom didn't want him sleeping in a white family's house. Nice.

A few years later, our mom decided that she was gonna make sure we didn't grow up prejudiced, so she had us bussed up to a "magnet school" the school district had flooded money into to "revitalize" the area. Good ol McNair Middle School. It was in what had always been a ghetto, and good intentions and a shit-load of money made no difference.

One fine day, my brother and his friend were jumped after school, on school grounds, by ~15 black kids. One of em picked up a rock to pack his fist and hit my brother in the eye while he was bent over tying his shoe. He's lucky there's no permanent damage. They then beat the shit out of him and his friend who was there. Afterward, they freely admitted that the attack was race-based. Whites were targets of opportunity.

I guess my family's just lucky they didn't stab/shoot him based solely on his race instead of just bludgeoning him.

Later in life, some of the black guys I met in the service were the best friends I had.

I guess my point is, there's generally 2 classes of any race, a racist, criminal class and a class that aspires to greater things. White trash is dangerous, as are ghetto blacks and barrio Mexicans, (most illegally here). Right now, disgusting race pimps such as J Jackson and A Sharpton are doing their very best to get the ghetto blacks, (or those who choose to act like them), to attack random white people... and we're all supposed to act as though we don't know it's happening.

This whole situation is fucking disgusting, but worst of all is "our" president's choice to throw gas on the fire for his own political purposes. 016.gif

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 3

It is only coming down to race because the handlers want it that way. It's more about those who are entitled vs. those who are not. Class warfare, chugging right along for the last 5000 years. We just never learn how to break the cycle...........

.... there's generally 2 classes of any race, a racist, criminal class and a class that aspires to greater things. White trash is dangerous, as are ghetto blacks and barrio Mexicans, (most illegally here). Right now, disgusting race pimps such as J Jackson and A Sharpton are doing their very best to get the ghetto blacks, (or those who choose to act like them), to attack random white people... and we're all supposed to act as though we don't know it's happening.

This whole situation is fucking disgusting, but worst of all is "our" president's choice to throw gas on the fire for his own political purposes. 016.gif

This pretty much sums it up. ANY person who has the opportunity to take advantage of a situation that has gone real bad and act like a savage by rioting, destroying things that are not yours, raping, pillaging etc. should be immediately dispatched by those that maintain civility instantly, no questions asked. Like Gort the robot. When the occupy assholes went awry of the law they should have immediately been told to disperse after clearly not peacefully protesting (camping out in tents, city property does not count) or get your head busted. It is a very ancient trait that all humans possess to act this way when prompted, mob mentality that has played out countless times throughout history by countless races/nationalities but it is the civilized intelligent man that exhibits restraint. When you act like an animal you get treated as such. Take Japan after the tsunami, there was no looting or rioting and civil unrest unknown but it is a one ethnic country and have no racist folks like sharpton, farrakhan etc. ANY people whether skinheads, fascist's, black activists and most importantly the MEDIA that incites civil unrest just to stir up emotions should be instantly informed to cease and desist or face prosecution/persecution. Today in this country it is the liberal/socialist /progressives that promote civil unrest. It is what it is......

Edited by U.S Praetorian
  • Like 1

.... there's generally 2 classes of any race, a racist, criminal class and a class that aspires to greater things. White trash is dangerous, as are ghetto blacks and barrio Mexicans, (most illegally here). Right now, disgusting race pimps such as J Jackson and A Sharpton are doing their very best to get the ghetto blacks, (or those who choose to act like them), to attack random white people... and we're all supposed to act as though we don't know it's happening.

This pretty much sums it up. ANY person who has the opportunity to take advantage of a situation that has gone real bad and act like a savage by rioting, destroying things that are not yours, raping, pillaging etc. should be immediately dispatched by those that maintain civility instantly, no questions asked. Like Gort the robot. When the occupy assholes went awry of the law they should have immediately been told to disperse after clearly not peacefully protesting (camping out in tents, city property does not count) or get your head busted. It is a very ancient trait that all humans possess to act this way when prompted, mob mentality that has played out countless times throughout history by countless races/nationalities but it is the civilized intelligent man that exhibits restraint. When you act like an animal you get treated as such. Take Japan after the tsunami, there was no looting or rioting and civil unrest unknown but it is a one ethnic country and have no racist folks like sharpton, farrakhan etc. ANY people whether skinheads, fascist's, black activists and most importantly the MEDIA that incites civil unrest just to stir up emotions should be instantly informed to cease and desist or face prosecution/persecution. Today in this country it is the liberal/socialist /progressives that promote civil unrest. It is what it is......

Party of the President and the party that gave us the KKK:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2309727/posts

Hello

I refuse to feel guilty because some group or groups has decided to wage war on me and mine.

Neither myself nor anybody I know desires harm to befall any group of people due to their color or lineage, but if that loose-knit group of people, at the uging of a few asshole "leaders" urging them on, declares me or mine "under seige" then I will certainly react appropriately.

It has nothing to do with "years ago", or "my visions", it is the reality we now live in.

Surrealistic dream-world bullshit is what got this flap-eared socialist jihadist elected in the first place.

The only "vision" I subscribe to is that people of all classes, races, and lineages in America become self-respecting and independent thinking to the point that they won't be lulled into the stupid thought patterns that we are currently witnessing.

That's pretty much required in a functional Republic.

Otherwise,as long as they elect to take my hard-earned money and desire to kill me for my "pinkness", they frankly are wasting perfectly good oxygen.

JMHO....

-guido

"God Loves Liberty"

• Like 2

sorry odd man, you can show them love if you wish. id rather use my witts.

Cap'n, I am afraid you may need a tad more than your "witts"

Man oh man, you people are driving me to my wits, er I mean "witts" end......haha.gif

jeesus is fake! now you can correct my spelling and my godlessness in one post haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

• Like 2

Man oh man, you people are driving me to my wits, er I mean "witts" end......haha.gif

jeesus is fake! now you can correct my spelling and my godlessness in one post haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

No need --Jeesus is kool.

BTW, something I say touch a nerve? Wonder why? Nah, on the other hand I really don't.

You have a great day Hammy!

oh yeah make fun of the hillbilly for his shitty spelling. naaaa.gif or should i say redneck, as some like to state.

• Like 1

oh yeah make fun of the hillbilly for his shitty spelling. naaaa.gif or should i say redneck, as some like to state.

Class warfare in action.

He's "educated", thus MUCH better than you Cap.

See how it works? Divide and conquer.

Most will ignore/not even see the irony I'm sure.

• Like 2

Ouch! My intellectual feelings have been tussled -- but at least the "little people" know their place now....

But seriously; Bo, baby, are you trying to get into a dog fight with me? Oops, did I just overstep some PC gender line there???

But really seriously now, wanna compare incomes -- mine is a 26 year Army retirement -- Oh yeah baby, I am thee elite 1 percenter! Now you go defecate on a policecar somewhere.

But to be completely serious -- just funnin widch y'all

BTW, something I say touch a nerve? Wonder why? Nah, on the other hand I really don't.

no, I'm just an asshole wink.png

No you arn't. You just play one on the net. I'm a fan.

well since it seems everyone said what they had to say on the matter, and since im such an backwoods moron, hey odd man, you know what ARMY really stands for? biggrin.png (i think you'll laugh if you hadnt already herd it).