Very Near to Me... Shit Is Very Very Tense Here.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The really sad thing is that we are being manipulated into this black v white mindset by the media and various politicos.

I hope that one day people will judge others based on how they act and not what shade their skin is. The only way to stop the hate will be by the halt of racial stereotypes that are constantly bombard

OMO brings up a valid point. There are a few on this forum who have first hand experience doing bad things to bad people. It is not a damn video game, and a video game will NOT prepare you for this

Posted Images

Wow, had to read Gonzo's "farewell" post and it gave me quite the chuckle. The truth is, his statement regarding the intelligence of anyone on here is in itself laughable, for what does he really know about any of us that might justify in his mind that his "labeling'' was even close to being accurate. I, for one, enjoy all the 15 different firearm forums that I am a member of, and having to be a "smart person'' all the time just wears me out...sometimes I just want to sit back and bullshit with the guys, just like I used to many years ago in my autobody shop or pretty much every place that I ever worked and not worry about my grammar, or if what I was saying was going to be deemed ''politically correct'' by everyone that heard or read it. The fact of the matter is, sometimes you just have to call things as you see them, but you really should make sure that you have all the information you SHOULD before you spout off.

People who say they're out here, GONE... yeah, ok, they'll sneak back in to see what people are saying in reply to their post, it's just human nature to be curious in that situation.

• Like 1

what.gif

A - aint

R- ready for

M- marines

Y- yet.

021.gif sorry. i gotta bust balls every now and then. and let it be known that there is no shame in any branch, as we all have/had a job to do. just pride. and pride will do. cool.png

• Like 2

Wow, had to read Gonzo's "farewell" post and it gave me quite the chuckle.

Dont jump the gun! he might actually come back if you jinx it! Just let him run away to....to wherever it is butt hurt....idiots with no reason run.

yeah that last post of his was pretty lame. and to think, he disliked all us rednecks all this time. at least i can give hookers a reach aroud. big_smile.gif

• Like 3

what.gif

A - aint

R- ready for

M- marines

Y- yet.

021.gif sorry. i gotta bust balls every now and then. and let it be known that there is no shame in any branch, as we all have/had a job to do. just pride. and pride will do. cool.png

Had to... Love 'em!

post-20073-0-47847000-1335587130.jpg

• Like 3

what.gif

A - aint

R- ready for

M- marines

Y- yet.

Had to... Love 'em!

haha.gif but what if they cant spell? wet_eyes.gif

but then again, we cant all be perfect.

Edited by Captain Hero

But I'm not nearly as redneck as most people here.

So what in the fuck is a Redneck? I'm from the Great White North transplanted in the Deep South. Because I am white and drive a Jeep with big tires and an American Muscle Car, do I fit the profile?

Edit: Since we are on the Internet, I don't own any firearms though.

The politically correct term for Redneck is " Appalachian American".

fuckin_A.jpg

021.gif i know of that odd man, and wont stoop to that discussion, while its a good way to say fuck the corps, its also a good way to do the same to those who have died. but perhaps more aimed at a government who no longer gives a shit about those they send to war. say what you will, but dont make the people decide between which to support. but what can i say, they dont call us devil dogs for nothing....beer.gif Edited by Captain Hero

REDNECK

Years ago I went to a renaissance festival wearing a tshirt with " I am a redneck' on it.

One of the actors came up and asked in a Brit voice "What is a Redneck"

My answer " Rednecks is what run the Brits out of the country back in the early days of America"

He could not respond, just walked away.

i AM A REDNECK!

I will defend this country from any thing that tryes to take it from me!

First with my "vote" (does not seam to be working), then with my voice, then by any means that I have(have not had to use this and hope I dont).

• Like 4

021.gif i know of that odd man, and wont stoop to that discussion, while its a good way to say fuck the corps, its also a good way to do the same to those who have died. but perhaps more aimed at a government who no longer gives a shit about those they send to war. say what you will, but dont make the people decide between which to support. but what can i say, they dont call us devil dogs for nothing....beer.gif

Gotta disagree -- Just like we used to call the "Chair Force" or Zoomies and used to say "FTA" in the eary 70's when I first joined. Eat the Apple was givien to me by a Marine in 1982 as a joke. You know how each service belittles each other. It has nothing to do with crappin on the people -- it's the rivalry. Please don't think that anything I write even leans towards diparaging our men and women in arms. It would be farthest from the truth. Even though Marines have the lowest I.Q.f any service, I did not think you would take things out of context, but you did.

BTW, why are Marines called Jarheads??????????

• Like 2

Lol That post seemed like it would turn out funnier this morning....I guess it failed. I was trying to get some folks riled up, no one took the bait. nothing.gif

Nah, it wasn't funny. Don't get me wrong, I come from a long line of rednecks. But I learned enough about the law that I don't warn anybody. Don't threaten anybody either. Just do what has to be done.

Lol That post seemed like it would turn out funnier this morning....I guess it failed. I was trying to get some folks riled up, no one took the bait. nothing.gif

Nah, it wasn't funny. Don't get me wrong, I come from a long line of rednecks. But I learned enough about the law that I don't warn anybody. Don't threaten anybody either. Just do what has to be done.

lmao nothing about that post had anything to do with threats or threatening people. Where did you get that? haha

• Like 1

lmao nothing about that post had anything to do with threats or threatening people. Where did you get that? haha

Like that! Was about the thread, not the post.