Go Granny Go!

Awwww man, the Libtards must be going ape shit.

Citizen exercising their 2A.

Stand Your Ground law working.

Self Defense with a Legal Firearm preventing Crime.

A Woman & Senior Citizen standing up to criminal thugs.

YES!

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 6

Nope, if it ain't Black its White... Haven't the Libs taught you anything yet? :P

Just like every rifle is a fully automatic AK-47 and every handgun a Glock.

Next question... And dammit, this is serious.

Does she make good lumpiang?

Good for her.

Though I'm not a fan of using the term "Hoodie" to mean gang banger, or thug. I own almost as many hoodies as guns...and that's a lot of hoodies. We don't judge all bikers based on what some violent biker gangs do, or people with tatoos based on what some people with tatoos do. So why do we do it with hoodies? A douche bag is a douche bag regardless of what he's wearing.

Awwww man, the Libtards must be going ape shit.

Citizen exercising their 2A.

Stand Your Ground law working.

Self Defense with a Legal Firearm preventing Crime.

A Woman & Senior Citizen standing up to criminal thugs.

I can see it now. Next in line for the Hero Grandmother/threat to homeland security:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qx0cTze0M&feature=youtu.be&t=42s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

We don't judge all bikers based on what some violent biker gangs do, or people with tatoos based on what some people with tatoos do.

Really? Most just look at the cover of the book and make up their minds

Very true.

Whether you realize it or not, or just won't admit to it... Everyone profiles everyone they meet and/or become directly aware of, on many levels.

Friend or foe, smart or stupid and etc, etc, etc... First impressions are very important.

Danger is learned, who/what is dangerous is as well and our brains profile those characteristics automatically and then weigh them against the subjects actions, body language and direct interaction.

It is the mind of a Bigot that overrules all other input and labels without further thought.

The rest of us usually continually reclassify as our interactions with the person proceeds.

• Like 2

maybe I'm naive, but I try to judge people on what they do, not how they look or dress. If you go to the "what do we look like" section there are some pretty scary looking dudes, but their posts suggest that they are rational (for the most part) people.

FYI on the way to my basketball game tonight I'll be wearing running pants and a hoodie, carrying a Red Bull. Please don't shoot me.

maybe I'm naive, but I try to judge people on what they do, not how they look or dress. If you go to the "what do we look like" section there are some pretty scary looking dudes, but their posts suggest that they are rational (for the most part) people.

FYI on the way to my basketball game tonight I'll be wearing running pants and a hoodie, carrying a Red Bull. Please don't shoot me.

If you ever see a lion roaming the streets,dont be racist and assume it means you harm. Try to get to know it first. Its wrong to judge by apperances.

• Like 2

If you ever see a lion roaming the streets,dont be racist and assume it means you harm. Try to get to know it first. Its wrong to judge by apperances.

I see where you're trying to go with this, but do you really want to equate people with animals? If I see a guy with tatoos, I'm not going to pull out my gun and shoot, but if I see a lion on the street, I might.

I read Stephen King's "It" when I was too young so clowns creep me out. Should I shoot them? I saw an episode of Gangland where bikers beat someone up. Should I shoot everyone on a harley? I saw some skinheads beat the shit out of a guy on TV. Should I shoot teens wearing flight jackets? Tim McVeigh was a clean cut white guy with buzzed hair. Do I shoot people fitting that description?

I don't care if the guy is wearing a pink tutu, if he makes threatening movements, I'll pull. If not, I won't.

Edited by mizombiekilla

Geez mizombie.... No one said shoot anything that looks threatening.

However profiling is ingrained from milenia of evolution of survival, or God (depending on you POV).

If your unable to get a sense of a potential threat from the way a person looks, acts you may be slow to react to save yourself/family one day.

I guess it's POSSIBLE little Tiffany with the jump rope might sudden pull a Glock out of her Hello Kitty purse and bust a cap... unlikely though.

But if three persons who have the APPEARANCE of being gangster thugs (As would be described by the bigots :) ) drop in step behind you and yours while you walking through a dark parking lot from the theater to your car, red flags should go up and warning bells should go off. It's not wrong or racist or whatever.... It's just survival...

• Like 1

poolingmyignorance was trying to compare a person wearing a hoodie with a man eating wild animal, specifically a lion.

sure if a person is dressing, walking and talking gangsta, it will get my attention. But comparing people to animals because of their fashion choices seems like a bit of a stretch.

And Dad, I value your opinion so please explain where my logic fails. My line of thought is that Yak is calling gun toting thugs hoodies (did I miss the part where they showed the guy in a hoodie?). The point I was trying to make was that an article of clothing is a bad indicator of if a person is dangerous.

By Yak's logic I could say "everyone who has pulled an armed robbery has had a gun. Therefore, all people with guns are armed robbers. Perhaps we should call armed robbers 'gunnies." To me that's bad logic.

So Dad, plesae tell me where I went wrong.

(And Chili, I think your comments are probably more true than I like to admit)

Edited by mizombiekilla

regardless, im just glad granny took one more shit bag off the street. but sadly, he will now be in the care of the state, getting free health care, free food, and a free education on our tax dollars, and prolly get out early for overcrowding issues with our prison system.

• Like 1

Tell that to the Zanesville, OH policemen who had to use their peashooters to take down a bunch of wild animals (well, a Black bear with a .40 S&W at least) when that suicidal nutcase released his menagerie of exotics before offing himself last year.

The point I was trying to make was that an article of clothing is a bad indicator of if a person is dangerous.

By Yak's logic I could say "everyone who has pulled an armed robbery has had a gun. Therefore, all people with guns are armed robbers. Perhaps we should call armed robbers 'gunnies." To me that's bad logic.

So Dad, plesae tell me where I went wrong.

A piece of clothing can be an indicator of potential danger. It puts you in a higher alert level, but most of the times the alarm is a false one; we are rarely attacked even when we see dangerous characters. But it is foolish to ignore the alarm just because it usually doesn't end in violence.

• Like 3

for one thing, you'd have to be fucking retarded to pull out your little pea shooter pistola and start shooting at a lion

I'd treat the lion the same as a 2-legged predator. If it (or he) wasn't attacking me or obviously about to attack me, I'd avoid confrontation.

If either of them was attacking or making it clear they intended to, I'd pull the "peashooter" and do my best. Nothing to lose at that point, right?

Must have been an enforcer pistol. smile.png

http://starwars.wiki...Enforcer_pistol <-google lol

never heard of a .48 caliber handgun

Could have been a 480 Ruger.

Nah. Most likely meant to say 38 caliber.

Edited by XD45
  • Like 2