They're gonna make em use ARs. sad.png

That, or "something else"... The kind of stuff that doesn't really make the news that often, if ever...

Just something to consider. No platform was specifically mentioned in the article, perhaps for a REASON.

Then again, my "trust-o-meter" has been flat for years when it comes to ANYTHING that our Federal criminals government is involved in.

I'm pretty sure we're all on the same page here... This is quite uncomfortable, and certainly something that I'm sure nearly everybody that is objective can admit is not a good sign...

I'll just say it: This appears to me to be a possible contingency plan for if our current government structure can no longer "trust" our OWN military.

If it's nothing... Please, tell me exactly WHY I should not think such thoughts. It's pretty damn clear to me: This is a MESSAGE.

Edited by bohound
  • Like 4

Damn, just what I was thinking.

I'll just say it: This appears to me to be a possible contingency plan for if our current government structure can no longer "trust" our OWN military.

I mean, remember... The "War on Terror" is OFFICIALLY over (so we have been told, officially, this week). WHY would we need an "anti terror" drill with a foreign force the main participating QRF?

It just doesn't pass the smell test, does it?

They really think we're stupid, you know.

the war on terror is over, but the next war is underway here. they didnt delcare the US a battlefield for nothing. we are the enemy in their eyes. and thats obvious with all the recent legislation.

• Like 3

This appears to me to be a possible contingency plan for if our current government structure can no longer "trust" our OWN military.

There is no fucking way our Military will stand for a Government sponsored Russian Occupation because they cannot be trusted. Really?

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 2

This appears to me to be a possible contingency plan for if our current government structure can no longer "trust" our OWN military.

There is no fucking way our Military will stand for a Government sponsored Russian Occupation because they cannot be trusted. Really?

Well, it IS from "Russia Today"... FWIW. Not sure I consider that source "credible", but these days, who knows??? 20 years ago, this article would be easily dismissed as silly... Today do we dare do the same just because some article on the interwebs tells us to?

NO! We panic!!!!!!

Yep, it's the end of the world as we know it. Bug off now! Or is it "bug out"? Either way, bug for your life!

EWW!!! BUGS!!!!!

Panic now.

Two words. Civilian contractors.

And they won't give two shits whether they come from Russia or New York city...

First thought:

are they remaking Red Dawn?

Second thought:

They're taking in a baseball game because the Secret Service ruined the team building Columbian hooker exercise.

Edited by mizombiekilla

If we were allies with russia we'd have a foot hold to base troops close to china.....

Not to mention oil has what americans love most...OIL and LOTS of it. We could stand to do some trading with them...hell Russian oil fuels most of Europe.

I'd venture to say that the US has petroleum resources as great as if not greater than Russia's.. it's just that the Fed Gubmint and the misanthropic enviro whack-jobs they're beholden to won't allow us to actually use them. 016.gif

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 1

If we were allies with russia we'd have a foot hold to base troops close to china.....

Not to mention oil has what americans love most...OIL and LOTS of it. We could stand to do some trading with them...hell Russian oil fuels most of Europe.

I'd venture to say that the US has petroleum resources as great as if not greater than Russia's.. it's just that the Fed Gubmint and the misanthropic enviro whack-jobs they're beholden to won't allow us to actually use them. 016.gif

We don't want to use ours. We want to buy everybody else's till they run out. Then live off ours and sell them theirs back at a "reasonable" profit.

We need to buddy up with Russians before China calls on their notes.

Seals were the first to train with the Russians after the cold war, took long enough to get them over here. Hopefully, we will become allies instead of enemies.

This probably has a lot to do with Afghanistan -

We need to buddy up with Russians before China calls on their notes.

Seals were the first to train with the Russians after the cold war, took long enough to get them over here. Hopefully, we will become allies instead of enemies.

This probably has a lot to do with Afghanistan -

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/04/us-calls-for-russian-airborne-troops-to-take-and-hold-denver-airport/

Doubt it. I was hoping it was going to be good old share your knowledge training. The more I look into it, the more it looks like a war game where russian troops protect the base from an overthrown government. They might last a whole month down there!

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/04/us-calls-for-russian-airborne-troops-to-take-and-hold-denver-airport/

• Like 1

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/04/us-calls-for-russian-airborne-troops-to-take-and-hold-denver-airport/?fwcc=1&fwcl=1&fwl another source.

Interesting line "One speculation in this report, however, does note that the scenario to be played out in late May, in Colorado, as planned by the Americans, does, indeed, mirror similar plans of the Russian General Staff of actions to be taken in the case of sudden civil war where “outside forces” would be called upon to protect the government from overthrow by internal forces or armed rebellion by the military."

They are preparing for post Obama re-election reality.

• Like 1