Well, it started with the Benelli/ Beretta Hybrid. I picked up a Saiga stock from Floyd9. Didn't by any means gonna fit that project so... I had a stock.... Gotta buy a gun. smile.png

So a Mossberg/AK was born;

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

It started as a Mossberg 500 Persuader in 12 Ga. I fitted a Saiga Skeleton stock to it;

IMG_3611.jpg

Next was the Tapco Galil Handguard. I ran it through the table saw to trim the sides down for clearance issues. Fitting that turned into a project to it's own, but I engineered my way to success. LOL

IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

I mounted a rail on the reciever, then thought SHIT Ghost rings! The Ghost Rings are Mossberg sights front and back that mount using the factory holes. I shaved the rear portion of the rail down to fit the Ghost Ring rear sight with a little longer bolts and left the railed front part of it for mounting a Red Dot scope;

IMG_3623.jpg

The Side Saddle I had to do it. LOL smile.png

And the Bulgy AK Bayonet. That was the easy part with the threaded tube cap for the sling mount and the rear mounting lug was a funky see through scope mount I've owned for years that I took the grinder to;

IMG_3624.jpg

The front sling mount is a GG&G I bought. The sling itself is a no name that I changed the clips and keepers on.

So if the 8 rounds the gun holds and the 6 in the side saddle aren't enough, the sling holds 10 more. wink.png

Now the only question is...... What do I do for DuraCoat paint to finish it?

• Like 1

Nice job man lol I thought you were putting a factory saiga forearm on it.

how does it handle?

Well with the cheek rest up the red dot lines up nice. The rest has to be down to use the ghost rings comfortably.

Other than that, it's a long thing with the bayonet on it. :)