saiga 12 law enforcement only

A select-fire Saiga 12 would be kind of nice. wink.png

Yep except they are post 86 so only LE / Military or a licence holder can have.

That's the reason a rapidfire type stock is desirable so Joe public can legally experience a full auto shotgun.

Edited by RamLake

Original 12C = Very Cool. But not functionally different.

The LE only status of this shows how retarded the import laws are. It's fine if we build this EXACT shotgun here. But importing it is a federal felony.

The NFA laws are retarded as well. If I'm the sort who's willing to rob a bank or shoot up a school, will I NOT be willing to cut down a shotgun in my garage?

Like most of the hundreds of thousands of laws they aren't intended to prevent crime. They are intended to give the gubbermit another club to control the people with.

• Like 6

That was the reasoning behind the import. They sold the import as a "LE only" deal, and only brought a few over years ago. My buddy has one and its just a S-12 side folder, but it has all Russian parts and does not have a threaded barrel. LE models can be owned by no LEO, mag capacity is what they sell with those packages which can make it illegal to own with about being a LEO. LE mags have extra mag capacity. As far as I have seen all authentic S-12 C's that have been imported are all marked LE Only.

Edited by incognito485

Original 12C = Very Cool. But not functionally different.

The LE only status of this shows how retarded the import laws are. It's fine if we build this EXACT shotgun here. But importing it is a federal felony.

The NFA laws are retarded as well. If I'm the sort who's willing to rob a bank or shoot up a school, will I NOT be willing to cut down a shotgun in my garage?

Like most of the hundreds of thousands of laws they aren't intended to prevent crime. They are intended to give the gubbermit another club to control the people with.

This is true.

there were a cretin amount of Saiga 12s there were......recently? imported into the US strictly for L.E. Supposed to be pretty sick.

Yes that's the model I would like to see pictures of.

What is a "cretin" amount exactly?

think I remember reading something like a batch of 200. Don't quote me on that

For some reason my HK usp .45 mags say Law Enforcement only on them. Not sure why.

The mags were probably made during the Assault Weapon Ban years. During that time most companies were still making high cap mags, they just couldn't sell them to us peons, only the LEO or Military. Nothing wrong with having them now. I had some USP 9c mags that were marked the same, and also have a couple of Colt branded AR mags that are also marked that way.

For some reason my HK usp .45 mags say Law Enforcement only on them. Not sure why.

The mags were probably made during the Assault Weapon Ban years. During that time most companies were still making high cap mags, they just couldn't sell them to us peons, only the LEO or Military. Nothing wrong with having them now. I had some USP 9c mags that were marked the same, and also have a couple of Colt branded AR mags that are also marked that way.

Yep. I have a Bushmaster M-4 made during the ban that is marked law enforcement only.

Yep. I have a Bushmaster M-4 made during the ban that is marked law enforcement only.

Thanks for the information guys. I think it is kinda cool that is says that.

A select-fire Saiga 12 would be kind of nice. wink.png

Yep except they are post 86 so only LE / Military or a licence holder can have.

That's the reason a rapidfire type stock is desirable so Joe public can legally experience a full auto shotgun.

or just get to know someone who has one.........

• Like 1