looking for a chaos extended or titan rail?

Just thought i would let you guys know since i see a few looking for the chaos extended and titan quadrail.after digging around trying to find one of these without waiting on a back order list.I found it,Dan over at clarkearms.com has them.I i called him to put my order in yesturday for a titan quadrail with H&K sights and he shipped it 1hour later.WHHHOOHOOO!.it will be here saturday via fedex.also waiting for the MD 20rd drum i ordered from aimsurplus.Thanks you to the member who posted the deal on the drum.

Edited by jackface

I ordered mine directly from Chaos in FEBRUARY and I'm still waiting!!! I've at least had decent communication with the folks at Chaos but each time its a "sob-story" about employees not being up to par or their sub-contracted companies not having this or that... Ridiculous!!! However, the Titan is one-of-a-kind so I'm still waiting on it.

Pretty sure posting non-business member links is against the rules. In addition, there is no mention of the Titan rail anywhere on that website.

I'm sure Cameron is hard at work on your rail, Jimmy. He is the sole maker of the top-notch rails for the Saiga platform, both shotguns and rifles. As you can imagine, he is probably very busy. If you ordered it, he is good for it, but basic research on this site will show you that often the turnaround time on the Chaos rails can be weeks to months, and is well worth the wait.

As far as a "sob story" how's this - the man's got a pregnant wife who's recently gone on maternity leave. Maybe he's putting family before a few bitchy customers?

Just a thought.

• Like 1
name='FOURBUX' timestamp='1335463948' post='760701']

Pretty sure posting non-business member links is against the rules. In addition, there is no mention of the Titan rail anywhere on that website.

I'm sure Cameron is hard at work on your rail, Jimmy. He is the sole maker of the top-notch rails for the Saiga platform, both shotguns and rifles. As you can imagine, he is probably very busy. If you ordered it, he is good for it, but basic research on this site will show you that often the turnaround time on the Chaos rails can be weeks to months, and is well worth the wait.

As far as a "sob story" how's this - the man's got a pregnant wife who's recently gone on maternity leave. Maybe he's putting family before a few bitchy customers?

Just a thought.[/u]

Go to gunsamerica under auctions type in Chaos.wow unbelievable.

We have a few available of both Titans and Ext rails.

there not listed on your site or i would have bought one already.oh wait i see you put them on there today.cool Edited by jackface

I just ordered one this morning from CSS, it was a bit more expensive, but with the 5% discount and lower shipping cost than Chaos, it was only 10.00 more and I will have it ASAP. Thanks greg, and thanks Saiga12.com

I emailed once to get an estimated delivery time because Chaosus.com had not been updated in quite some time and I had not been able to find any updated info here. I didn't intend to rush and I know full well that I am in for a wait. Knowing that I should have my order in a month or two is easier on the mind than having no clue at all when I'll see the product of my 320$ investment.

Just thought i would let you guys know since i see a few looking for the chaos extended and titan quadrail.after digging around trying to find one of these without waiting on a back order list.I found it,Dan over at clarkearms.com has them.I i called him to put my order in yesturday for a titan quadrail with H&K sights and he shipped it 1hour later.WHHHOOHOOO!.it will be here saturday via fedex.also waiting for the MD 20rd drum i ordered from aimsurplus.Thanks you to the member who posted the deal on the drum.

Youre lucky man as it seems he makes like 10 a month. Im shopping for something else at this point, something that is in stock more often. Nice stuff though if you can get it.

Guess what just came to my door.YEP! Titan quadrail w/H&K sights and 20 min. before that my MD 20rd drum came.That was quick only 47hrs after i ordered it.Oh its a good day.Looks like its time to get some beer and order a pizza.Im stayin home and playin with my new toys tonight.

That's what preorder is pay and wait for production of product. They don't make you do anything if you don't want to wait don't preorder and bitch about wait look elsewhere for item.

Edit post not directed at any previous post

Edited by garnaz

That chaos rail is really nice that is almost the same setup I will be running I already have the stubby grip am contemplating between the titan and chaos rails and was thinking about that same flash suppressor. Guess we have similar taste. I really want the titan but $250 is steep. Does anyone know if I buy the chaos rail first can I add the piece to make it a titan? Thanks.

That chaos rail is really nice that is almost the same setup I will be running I already have the stubby grip am contemplating between the titan and chaos rails and was thinking about that same flash suppressor. Guess we have similar taste. I really want the titan but $250 is steep. Does anyone know if I buy the chaos rail first can I add the piece to make it a titan? Thanks.

Yes you can buy just the Titan top rail for it if you already have a chaos rail

well got it on.I like it alot!I had to do some fitting but it all worked out really nice.here are some pics.ok, i added pics but i dont know why it wont show them.it says. You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community..any help would be nice.Thanks

Edited by jackface
thinking about that same flash suppressor. Guess we have similar taste

lmk if you wanna buy mine lol, I don't want the flash suppressor as I'm looking at adding a brake or shroud lol, I bought the gun like this and so far only added the red dot (ordered a mako recoil stock but it has yet to arrive, wish I ordered a weapon light instead at this point... gonna get rid of my stubby as well. I'm actually planning to change my red do too matter of fact (purely cosmetic reasons]

Yes you can buy just the Titan top rail for it if you already have a chaos rail

NICE, I can add one titan top with the HK sights maybe? who do I contact for that?

Edited by hawaiianbasshead

I just ordered one this morning from CSS, it was a bit more expensive, but with the 5% discount and lower shipping cost than Chaos, it was only 10.00 more and I will have it ASAP. Thanks greg, and thanks Saiga12.com

Got my titan last night. Now I have to do a bit of sanding on the latch, but will take care of it soon. Found that Troy sights do not want to lay down flat on the rail, especially the rear sight. So I might just have to have it hang off the back, the front is OK.