Tac-47 Auto-Plug

Installed auto plug and test fired it today. It shot both brands of Walmart universal 100 round value pack with no fte. I did not have to adjust the set screw at all. It is flush with the top of the plug. This is a good thing right? I haven't fired any buck shot or slug yet. Just want to know if I can fire buck and slug with it set this way.

You still want to adjust it, because you might be getting more gas than you need, which is the point of the autoplug. You want to get the right amount of gas right after it starts shooting right.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I almost drowned in my coffe, lol.   Thgis gives me an idea....   Someone should build a quad quad rail, quad folding stock (up down and all around!), quad bipod, quad in-line brake, quad charging

Well, yes, if the gun is properly gassed for the ammo you're using.   Two other things: the recoil pulse is also the same no matter what you are shooting at the time and it also blows crud and foul

I run four of them and couldn't be happier.

Posted Images