How much is my Saiga worth?

Just curious. I bought my Saiga 12 right before the sunset of the ban anticipating the conversion. I paid $200 new from cdnn. I have put about 200 shells total through it. I'm not a big shotgun fan but I want to have at least one. Anyways the conversion was done by my friend. He's not a gunsmith but he does all sorts of projects like this all the time. I think it turned out great and it hasn't had any failures. The 2 silver bolts near the reciver trunion are just there to fill the holes where the trigger was if I remember correctly. I've been meaning to paint them black or replace the with something that doesn't stand out. Anyways I am just curious of the vaule. I'm not looking to sell. I have the box, manual, original stock and trigger group in the box, 2-8rd mags, and a 5rd mag. You can't see it in the pic but the safety stopis still there so it does stop where it is supposed to when you switch it to fire. Sorry the pics aren't the best.

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Edited by SaigaFodder

The gun and 5-rnder, I'd guess between 450 - 550. Until RAA brings more S-12's maybe even more, depending on how desperate a buyer might be. Until mags become available adding your 8 rnders you might be able to manage up to 800 out of it all. Check gunbroker or one of the other auction sites, and the classifieds on various online forums to get a better idea.

If anyone is looking, I have a one for sale. It is a converted 19"bbl, kvar nato length buttstock, tapco G2, one 5rd mag, FAL style pistol grip and one of johnymacs sternum puch flash hiders threaded onto it. If anyone wants pics and pric PM me.

oak