My charging handle on my SBS broke off once. Find a competent welder and a new charging handle, = fixed

Better yet, if it was done by a solid craftsman, call the person/company that welded the Galil handle on there in the first place and see if they'll fix it as a manufacturing defect.

There are no spares availible in the US. You'd have to buy another rifle/shotgun to replace it the carrier.

What exactly is wrong with the one you have? Please add pics, it sounds like it's salvageable.

Well that just sucks.

There are no spares availible in the US. You'd have to buy another rifle/shotgun to replace it the carrier.

K-var sells bolt carriers for rifles.

Thanks I just sent him a PM. Hopefully he has one for my S12

What exactly is wrong with the one you have? Please add pics, it sounds like it's salvageable.

Well that just sucks.

K-var sells bolt carriers for rifles.

Thanks I just sent him a PM. Hopefully he has one for my S12

FOR RIFLES yes...Shotguns NO. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Bump still looking to buy

Dude, if it's just the charging handle that snapped off at the weld, you can get it shipped out to a vendor here and fixed. Ball park would be around 100 bucks. I doubt you'll find an entire bolt carrier for sub $400.. but hey it's your money.

• Like 1

Bump still looking to buy

Dude, if it's just the charging handle that snapped off at the weld, you can get it shipped out to a vendor here and fixed. Ball park would be around 100 bucks. I doubt you'll find an entire bolt carrier for sub $400.. but hey it's your money.

Thanks for the info, but I'm hoping to get lucky and find someone parting out their S12

Edited by Voodoo407
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a Saiga 12 carrier some time back. Spent a lot more on it than I should have, but I figured it would be handy to have, just in case. I'd have to get offered a crazy amount of money, if I were to entertain the notion of selling it, however.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd part out an S-12 - if you want to pay $500 for a used bolt and carrier.

Seriously, you'd be way better off just getting it repaired.

Or he could grind that beast off and go left side while he's bothering with it.