Bullpup kits? Anybody have any experience?

So I'm curious if anybodys used any bullpup kits for the saiga's. My wife held a fn fs2000, and LOVES the bull pup. I don't like the price tag. So just wondering if any body had tried one. Kushnapup looks preety cool. I don't really like the look of the century arms kit, but funtion is really everthing. any advice or feedback apreciated.

The Kushnapup seems to be a non issue as no one has ever actually received their order, afaik.

The KVar/Centuary Arms is functunal though lacking and BobaDebt(member of these forums) has done some nice work with them.

Most Bullpuping has been "one offs" by members. Some of us are working on doing kits for sale, but real life has a way of slowing down progress.

DO A SEARCH. if it doesn't get you anything, then ask your question. Not to be an ass, but there are dozens of threads on bullpups, both commercial and individual builds. Esp the Kushnapup.

Fwiw, here's the latest bit on mine and there is more(but a previous version) in my gallery section.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/77135-progress-on-etin-thrasher-40/

Personally I love AK bullpup builds. The only real downside to the pup design is the mag change. But I'm working on that, lol.

I tried the search on here and got no resaults. sorry

No problem, thanks for trying. We get a lot of people that don't, or at least don't let us know that they have.

And well done SP.

There are also pics in the various pic sections of each forum.

Here's another list from the search engine under "bullpup".

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Edited by BpS12
  • 3 weeks later...

I just psoted some pics of my Kushnapup 410 bullpup. Indy also didi a great review with videos of an S12 Kushnapup and I did a mediocre review of mine in 410. I have ordered another Saiga 5.45X39 to do a Kushnapup rifle build. Should have some pics by mid June.

I got my Kushnapup in 3 days after my order. They are for real!

• 5 weeks later...

So I'm curious if anybodys used any bullpup kits for the saiga's. My wife held a fn fs2000, and LOVES the bull pup. I don't like the price tag. So just wondering if any body had tried one. Kushnapup looks preety cool. I don't really like the look of the century arms kit, but funtion is really everthing. any advice or feedback apreciated.

If you are talking about the Saiga rifles, how about this one?

DSCF0151-1.jpg

DSCF01502.jpg

I build these one at a time. Takes about one month, since I do all the work by hand, and I have a day job.

Don't own a shottie, so I don't know if they would fit the stock, as yet.

KTF

• Like 1

If you are talking about the Saiga rifles, how about this one?

DSCF0151-1.jpg

DSCF01502.jpg

I build these one at a time. Takes about one month, since I do all the work by hand, and I have a day job.

Don't own a shottie, so I don't know if they would fit the stock, as yet.

KTF

Man I like that!