SOLD to TW4 for buyout.

FOR SALE: (4) izzy factory mag-well (not compatible with lock & rock style, needs magwell to work) 8 round mags.

They are new, in factory packaging (see pictures). These are the oh-so nice ones with metal feed lip and high durability. And, it should be noted that after a couple of insertions they drop like butter (unlike other mags purchased from over seas). I bought a bunch for my 030 and can't justify keeping all that I purchased (wife will soon find that credit card bill). So, I am selling 4.

Buy one, or all four, I don't care.

Asking: $95 SHIPPED, or all four for $360. The all four deal goes away if someone opts to buy just one.

PM me. By the way, I ship really fast (same day as payment) and have good feedbacks. (Search my name on the forum)

All forum rules apply and check your local laws before buying these. US only.

Discrete paypal accepted, otherwise +4%

th_IMG_2216.jpg

th_IMG_2215.jpg

th_IMG_2214.jpg

th_IMG_2213.jpg

th_IMG_2212.jpg

Edited by nhresident

My apologies, I didnt know these were for magwell S12's. My S12 doesnt have one. I should have read the title better.

Edited by Saiga Power

My apologies, I didnt know these were for magwell S12's. My S12 doesnt have one. I should have read the title better.

I overlooked it too and almost offered to buy two. Dang.

To avoid confusion I've added some additional info. I WISH they were rock + lock, then i'd get $150 a mag:)

They are still available for sale.

Edited by nhresident
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.