SOLD!

I just received a new Chaos Titan Rail system for the Saiga S12 that I ordered back in January.

during the wait I purchased another quad rail so I will not be needing this one.

If you want a Chaos Quad rail and don't want to wait 3 months here is your chance!

it cost me $234.50 to my door, I'll let it go the the first "I'll take it" for the same price, shipped lower 48 (which means I'm actually paying shipping twice)

same price as ordering one without the wait.

Edited by SteveCornell

TTT, I really thought someone would jump on this, that's the only reason I didn't cancel the order.....

Well u gotta look at the fact that there now avail. at numerous places including CSS other retailers, so ur prob gunna have to sweeten up the filling on the pie for this to sell? Supply and Demand buddy if there were 0 avail. like there was 3 weeks ago it would have sold in a heatbeat! I know cause i was gunna throw sum major cash on just an extended rail but like 4 days later "boom" they show up for $100.00 bucks that usually happens when your about to cash out!

I'm sure someone will want it when the supply runs dry! best of luck....

I hear ya on Supply & Demand....

I ordered one from CSS about a month into my wait and was happy to pay a little more to get one quicker.

I thought about canceling my order with Chaos but figured "why not go ahead and get it and maybe save someone the wait time"

No big deal, I don't need the money, so if someone wants it it's here if not I'll have one down the road if I build another S12. :)

• 1 month later...

SOLD!

I just received a new Chaos Titan Rail system for the Saiga S12 that I ordered back in January.

during the wait I purchased another quad rail so I will not be needing this one.

If you want a Chaos Quad rail and don't want to wait 3 months here is your chance!

it cost me $234.50 to my door, I'll let it go the the first "I'll take it" for the same price, shipped lower 48 (which means I'm actually paying shipping twice)

same price as ordering one without the wait.

Wow only four months to get it!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.