Hi all, I'm new to the forum, and really don't read forums, but I felt the need to share this info with the Saiga community.

In short, I asked if they would be shipping soon, and here is the reply:

"There are 10 of these.. I am processing out orders for shipment today,

tomorrow, the next day, Saturday, Monday and shipping will continue

throughout the week and everyday there after."

he also included a picture of what was shipping that day.

So for those of us that placed an order, we should be seeing these very shortly. When I receive mine, i'll post pics of the conversion. I've shot other bullpup conversions and wasn't impressed with the bulk and feel of it, so we'll see about this one. I've read that many have had issues with Bjorn, but I have nothing bad to say at all, actually the transaction and communication has been quick and pleasant.

-Greg

post-42207-0-49946200-1336067632.jpg

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad you said that! I dig the design, but it was a little too much like the pistols used in the 80's sitcom "v", so I redesigned mine and with the help of my good friend Tom bostic, this is my person

You're new. You'll get used to my "snarkiness".   I'm glad that my comment got the desired result. Thanks for conducting the tests and posting video.   I still think it's a poor design, (and lo

Might be a bit until it's uploaded but:       Needs more editing, we put around 200 rounds through it, The Saiga is a new one, needs a better gas plug to cycle with low brass, but ran well Re

Posted Images

I'm not worried about the money. Already confirmed with the credit card company so if it is a scam, I'm still safe. If its the real deal, I've saved myself some money. I've only been waiting since March 2012 though unlike some, so I completely understand the hesitation. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks for the update. If I recall correctly, it looks like the website has been updated with "in stock and shipping daily". I will be interested in seeing how these are received by those waiting for so long...

I think we will all be surprised if this ever hits the real market.

Anybody interested in buying some land I have for sale. It's in the arctic but it's real nice!

Only if ya cut me a deal

Thanks for the update. If I recall correctly, it looks like the website has been updated with "in stock and shipping daily". I will be interested in seeing how these are received by those waiting for so long...

Probably not even worth the headache

I think we will all be surprised if this ever hits the real market.

Anybody interested in buying some land I have for sale. It's in the arctic but it's real nice!

Only if ya cut me a deal

Probably not even worth the headache

Well... I'm buying the lots as I get the money. Only $5k an acre. You can prepay with a money order though. Once I sell 1000 acres, it'll be available for all those who buy! Lol!

Seriously, if these ever become available though CSS or one of our other business members, it'd be a lot more tempting.

It'll be interesting if these ever start shipping.. so we can hear the horror stories that'll be sure to follow once people try to actually start trying to use em. happy.png

lol yeah serious +1 on that

Whoever gets one ( IF they are actually being shipped) better make a lengthy video of the unboxing, inspection, installation, and test firing with it.

Yes, please do. While torrents last, I'm never lacking for entertainment, but the "1st Gen Kushnafuck stock" users' experience will be exceptionally amusing!!!!1! laugh.png

Edited by post-apocalyptic

I wish I could buy Kushnapup out, burn all of the prototypes, send back all of the pre-order money.... and never hear the word Kushnapup again. Maybe the number of new users whose first posts are about the Kushnapup would cease as well.

• Like 3

I'm new and never heard of this. Looks cool but I question how easy it is to clean the gun. Looks like you have to disassemble the whole stock and take the guts out. I think I'll stick with the Chaos titan folder conversion I'm planning

I'm new and never heard of this. Looks cool but I question how easy it is to clean the gun. Looks like you have to disassemble the whole stock and take the guts out. I think I'll stick with the Chaos titan folder conversion I'm planning

A wise decision. ;)

I wish I could buy Kushnapup out, burn all of the prototypes, send back all of the pre-order money.... and never hear the word Kushnapup again. Maybe the number of new users whose first posts are about the Kushnapup would cease as well.

lol :lol: I'd fuckin help ya.

• Like 1

If you don't like it, don't post on or read the topic. seems simple to me. i started this so those who are waiting have an update, thats all. Edited by CQBVeteran

I'll be interested to see what if anything develops. I was also interested in watching Alliance Armament threads and feel it helped me to make better decisions with my hard earned cash. If I knew how to post the popcorn muching dude I would put it here. i have had issues with standard builds from some of the resident gunsmiths. They were ALL resolved to my satisfaction. Never ordered form E-tac though. LOL Just patiently watching with no skin in the game. Carry on.

• Like 1

I'll be interested to see what if anything develops. I was also interested in watching Alliance Armament threads and feel it helped me to make better decisions with my hard earned cash. If I knew how to post the popcorn muching dude I would put it here. i have had issues with standard builds from some of the resident gunsmiths. They were ALL resolved to my satisfaction. *****Never ordered form E-tac though. LOL Just patiently watching with no skin in the game.***** Carry on.

Now that is what I call "dodging a bullet". Good eye.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.