The only people getting stocks seem to have either new accounts or... Just now posting after having an account for several months..

Maybe because no body on here would buy one after being dicked around for so long. Everyone else probably hasn't seen a post every 2 months saying they got their money back or asking if there was new info.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad you said that! I dig the design, but it was a little too much like the pistols used in the 80's sitcom "v", so I redesigned mine and with the help of my good friend Tom bostic, this is my person

You're new. You'll get used to my "snarkiness".   I'm glad that my comment got the desired result. Thanks for conducting the tests and posting video.   I still think it's a poor design, (and lo

Might be a bit until it's uploaded but:       Needs more editing, we put around 200 rounds through it, The Saiga is a new one, needs a better gas plug to cycle with low brass, but ran well Re

Posted Images

Mine arrived today, I'm currently impressed with the build matieral, I'll echo some of the same issues previous posters have, but the material used is not one of them. I have all Saturday morning to put shots down range, will do so and post videos of the epic failure or success. I have a popular Youtube channel, so it maybe a make or break for the guys, we shall see. Anyways, 500 rounds of ammo, from birdshot, to slugs ready to go. More to come.

The only people getting stocks seem to have either new accounts or... Just now posting after having an account for several months..

Maybe because no body on here would buy one after being dicked around for so long. Everyone else probably hasn't seen a post every 2 months saying they got their money back or asking if there was new info.

Well, it took a year, but finally mine shipped. Got tracking info today. Should see it early next week. I can't think of a worse way to run a pre-buy for a product, and like many here, I am amazed that it actually followed through to completion. Hopefully, the product will be better than the guys business sense.

I personally like my Saiga the way it is (converted), so I will most likely try it out on my 7.62 or 5.45 and see if it works.

• Like 1

I am actually much more interested in a 5.45 bullpup at this point but I want to have the magwell cut for standard AK74 mags before bothering. Which of course means taking a look at 922r parts count before hand.

I'm really looking forward to some reviews, when you get your video up please post here and/or let me know what the channel is.

man, its always the (poon)tang that gets ya! if it wasnt for my slice i would have lots more free cash to buy guns with! but alas, the tang must go! correct? or can a diff buttpad be fab'd?

as far as the stock goes, its real folks, chillax....just cause bjorn has a vivid imagination and could prob write one hell of a childrens book doesnt mean he is a bad guy and you have to shit on him...

So it appears you have to cut the tang off correct? Also in that video it looks like the 5 round mags will be a pain to use... Has this issue been corrected? I just went on the website the price is now $275...

No idea on the V part of the name. Tang has to go, which kind of sucks, because taking it back to the AK style is a no go. Not worried about the 5 round mags, using them and being 922R compliant is more difficulty than it is worth IMHO.

Got my shipping notice tonight a t8:59 pm and will send pictures as soon as it arrives. I will also figure out the way to make it work without cutting off the tangs, maybe a simple extenion, ie ablock of wood cut to the shape of the recoil pad?????? Anyway looking forward to using the new stock on my 12 and ,308 without cutting the tangs until I do the conversions on both . It cant be that hard to do, I "know " a few hundred people that have already done it. And for all the people that thought it would never happen ,,,,,, I am so glad you were wrung, because I was having my doubts for the last couple of months. I hope this lives up to my expections.

And yes its late and I don't know how to spell some words. Always proof read before you post!!!!!!

• Like 1

Got mine today I was order #665. I have pic but I can fucking upload it on here. I have NO correlation with Mr. Bjorn at all. Other than a couple nasty email exchanges. He did deliver. Im hacking mine up anyway to create a much cooler design. Not that I dont really like the guns used in the original "V" miniseries, But I just like to be as original as possible.

edit: Think I figured it outpost-7678-0-77750100-1336753422_thumb.jpgpost-7678-0-58086500-1336753435_thumb.jpg

Got mine today I was order #665. I have pic but I can fucking upload it on here. I have NO correlation with Mr. Bjorn at all. Other than a couple nasty email exchanges. He did deliver. Im hacking mine up anyway to create a much cooler design. Not that I dont really like the guns used in the original "V" miniseries, But I just like to be as original as possible.

edit: Think I figured it outpost-7678-0-77750100-1336753422_thumb.jpgpost-7678-0-58086500-1336753435_thumb.jpg

Oh and i dont mind my address on there. Its my tattoo shops address, and anyone is welcome to talk tattoos and guns with me!000.gif

Edited by redrumtattoo
  • Like 1

Oh and i dont mind my address on there. Its my tattoo shops address, and anyone is welcome to talk tattoos and guns with me!000.gif

he has more than 10 posts and pics

I also got mine today, and as you can see from my join date it's pre-Bjorn. Hopefully over the weekend I can do a build pictorial, and give some initial impressions, but that's all conditional upon the damn railroad giving me some time. Lol

Red rum, where's your shop at? I need some more work done, want to get my sleeves finished.

Looks like someone beat me to it.

http://gunwiki.net/Gunwiki/ProcInstallKushnapupSaiga

Edited by strawman
  • Like 1

someone post pix of it with the MD 20 installed. +1 on magwell, that came to mind immediately after I watched the chubby guys vid.

those shirts are SICK! I want one or 2 so I can have it last longer LOL size M if anyone has one they don't need LOL

edit again in case someone didn't click on the page 2 link :D

IMG_20120510_133338.jpg

so uuh, yup, sign me up for the shirt LOL. not gonna pup my converted s12 but perhaps someday I can pup something... mostly in for the shirt til I can afford another s12 to pup LOL

Edited by hawaiianbasshead

I just read the gunwiki review. I think they really screwed up with 2 things:

1) make some kind of rubber pad thick enough so you don't have to cut off the stock tang. Saiga 12 owners won't have a problem cutting it off since everyone does anyway. But not the rifle guys. You cut off the tang for your rifle and that gun is married to that stock. No going back.

2) They didn't make the stock easy or quick to disassemble to clean it. Quick releases or something.

Edited by dustindu4

I also got mine today, and as you can see from my join date it's pre-Bjorn. Hopefully over the weekend I can do a build pictorial, and give some initial impressions, but that's all conditional upon the damn railroad giving me some time. Lol

Red rum, where's your shop at? I need some more work done, want to get my sleeves finished.

Looks like someone beat me to it.

http://gunwiki.net/G...lKushnapupSaiga

Im in Media, PA Shop is called Olde media Tattoo. My site is www.redrumtattoo.com

Installed. Drum is WAY awkward as far as holding the gun, but Im sure thats already been brought up. Even regular mags are difficult to get in. Maybe itll just take awhile to get used to. It inevitably hits back portion of grip. Thus why the grip has the notch taken out of lower corner. Still havent shot it yet. I did notice that the spring on the inner linkage could bind on the inside mold easily. I fixed that with a couple stainless washers to avoid that. Aside from those, it does look mean and feel pretty solid. Im sure I'll get to the range in a couple dayspost-7678-0-08274000-1336770263_thumb.jpgpost-7678-0-95063400-1336770279_thumb.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.