well recived mine and it's not as bad that I thouth it was going to be

the bigest thing is they could of add a 1" to the end of the stock they where there

next is the fit they could done better. I had two to three hours filing it in, I'm just picky

better grade of fasteners would be nice the ones they sent are cheap junk

so I made a butt stock extion and made a gas tube top rail still need some work knocked out the back iron sight and drilled and tap out the front sight to mount

all in all turned out fair to good

speed

post-26874-0-72581100-1337630977_thumb.jpg

post-26874-0-03828500-1337631026_thumb.jpg

post-26874-0-74878200-1337631073_thumb.jpg

post-26874-0-11816400-1337631118_thumb.jpg

post-26874-0-87141000-1337631149_thumb.jpg

post-26874-0-94166000-1337631172_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad you said that! I dig the design, but it was a little too much like the pistols used in the 80's sitcom "v", so I redesigned mine and with the help of my good friend Tom bostic, this is my person

You're new. You'll get used to my "snarkiness".   I'm glad that my comment got the desired result. Thanks for conducting the tests and posting video.   I still think it's a poor design, (and lo

Might be a bit until it's uploaded but:       Needs more editing, we put around 200 rounds through it, The Saiga is a new one, needs a better gas plug to cycle with low brass, but ran well Re

Posted Images

Nice rail. To bad the stock doesn't come with that.

I love Bullpups, just not the Steyr/Tavor style. They lack all but the most modest personalization. Fitting for a Military weapon, but I'm not in the Military any more, lol.

Kushnapup issues(imho)...lacks the ability to swap out pgs and fgs for better fit-n-feel, needs a wrench to get into the receiver(iiuc), no top sights/rail, no side/bottom/forward rails(though it seems the holes for side rails are there), given the mag to pg distance I doubt any drum can be used(same with KVars), and how much does it add to the width of the weapon? 1/2" - 1"?

Also I'm curious to hear how difficult/easy it is to rotate the gas adj knob? It should be fine for an Auto plug or similar, but I'm betting slots and notches will be cut out of the stock shortly. Had similar issue with the KVar.

Someone mentioned a "two stage" feel on the plastic trigger. Good for DMR/SR but for a shotty, I prefer pull/click/bang similtaneously.

Things going for it... Light weight, nice/"space aged" looking, safer reciever covering than the KVar, simple installation. I'm sure this would be great for a "trunk" gun or the like. And I believe the price will drop as time goes by, just as for many other products.

That said, I hope all of you that have taken the plunge get all the enjoyment/utility out of it you intended to.

• Like 1

Nice rail. To bad the stock doesn't come with that.

I love Bullpups, just not the Steyr/Tavor style. They lack all but the most modest personalization. Fitting for a Military weapon, but I'm not in the Military any more, lol.

Kushnapup issues(imho)...lacks the ability to swap out pgs and fgs for better fit-n-feel, needs a wrench to get into the receiver(iiuc), no top sights/rail, no side/bottom/forward rails(though it seems the holes for side rails are there), given the mag to pg distance I doubt any drum can be used(same with KVars), and how much does it add to the width of the weapon? 1/2" - 1"?

Also I'm curious to hear how difficult/easy it is to rotate the gas adj knob? It should be fine for an Auto plug or similar, but I'm betting slots and notches will be cut out of the stock shortly. Had similar issue with the KVar.

Someone mentioned a "two stage" feel on the plastic trigger. Good for DMR/SR but for a shotty, I prefer pull/click/bang similtaneously.

Things going for it... Light weight, nice/"space aged" looking, safer reciever covering than the KVar, simple installation. I'm sure this would be great for a "trunk" gun or the like. And I believe the price will drop as time goes by, just as for many other products.

That said, I hope all of you that have taken the plunge get all the enjoyment/utility out of it you intended to.

Forward Rail instead of a integral grip (if you can call it that), would have been a HUGE plus. Top rail? That's a ultimak or other gas tube rail, it needs one ya, but it's clearly stated and even suggested to get one.

I agree it's a huge sacrifice for serviceability in general, but I knew that going into it. To address this properly, a bullpup really has to be designed as such from the ground up.

For me, I am having the stock saiga reworked by a top notch armorer as well so it runs flawlessly and will use it primarily as a home defense platform and play at the range maybe once or twice a year.

• 2 weeks later...

...ill have to post pics of it when i get a chance.

Why bother? They all look the same, (yet another reason to go with better parts). *yawn*

Glad you said that! I dig the design, but it was a little too much like the pistols used in the 80's sitcom "v", so I redesigned mine and with the help of my good friend Tom bostic, this is my personal one off of the Kushnapup

post-7678-0-70573500-1338928078_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Why bother? They all look the same, (yet another reason to go with better parts). *yawn*

Glad you said that! I dig the design, but it was a little too much like the pistols used in the 80's sitcom "v", so I redesigned mine and with the help of my good friend Tom bostic, this is my personal one off of the Kushnapup

That is a hell of an improvement, I have to admit. Nicely done. :up:

That is a hell of an improvement, I have to admit. Nicely done. 032.gif

Thank you!!

• 4 weeks later...

thats awesome
  • 1 month later...

Made taller top rail turn out nice exciting.gif

I love the stubby side rails you mounted to the Kushnapup chassis. Where did you get the rails? Did you make them or are they off the shelf.

I make and sell ebay thanks speed

I am in.

Where can I find the auctions?

Can you post and / or PM me?

EDIT: Disregard. I found them. Order in. Thanks.

Edited by ec4321
  • 4 months later...

Read my review thread I describe it in there... I used the FACTORY buttstock, I cut off the last inch and a quarter or so... ( you can do what you want, for length... you need at least an inch and an eighth to cover the tang ) on a miter saw so that it was square, and just put longer screws into the rear of the kpup stock. through the additional buttstock you just cut. once you get the parts in your hand, its pretty self explanitory... :up:

:smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.