As I'm sure most of you have heard a nutjob named JT Ready killed 4 people and then himself here in AZ yesterday (about 5 miles from my house).

The thing that's bugging me (besides the 4 innocent people he murdered) is they keep calling him a "former Marine" but never mention that he got the Big Chicken Dinner. He was kicked out! There's no damn reason to associate him with the Corps.

Edited by XD45
  • Like 1

"Former paint salesman" will probably never be mentioned in the bio of a killer unless he drowned them in a bucket of paint. I'm not saying it is right or wrong but the reality is that military training, i.e. being taught to use weapons and kill has a connection to what this guy was all about and what he finally did. Yes, I think it should have been mentioned that he was kicked out. I think, and I hope, most people understand he is not representative of all marines. A single modern journalist cannot be trusted to be 100% accurate with a story. Their are always little twists, and omissions, and emphasis put in the wrong place. If it's something I care about I read it from several different sources.

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 1

This was a tragedy for sure. But there are unstable people in all walks of life and from all professions. The media is bought and paid for by the moneylenders that own everything else, including our politicians. The media will say what they're told to accomplish their masters' agenda. Part of that agenda is to connect psychotic behavior and gun violence with veterans. This sets up bills to take gun rights from retired military and vets. This goes hand in hand with disarming the American people. The armed citizen is the last remaining line of defense between the founders' America and the dark masters behind the scenes. Cry Discordia.

I've seen a couple videos if this guy and he was all about gun rights and how the second amendment protects the first. The whole thing on calling him a former marine is not new. Now the Department of Homeland Security has said that returning/retired vets are on the watch list. Along with a long list like people that "know their rights", quote the constitution, and ask questions of the government.

Edited by blkhwkguy
  • Like 2

Military training is designed to help young men dehumanize people and kill them with weapons, gee how could that possibly lead to violence???

i think that we need to adapt military training to be less about killing random people in foreign shit holes nobody cares about to training young men on how to be fantastic citizens and defend their neighbor hoods and communities from all enemies both foreign and domestic. Think Sweden circa 1980's as opposed to England circa 18th century

Edited by ZombieJefferson
  • Like 1

Stole this from somewhere, but it fits :)

Harley biker

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington , DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page...

So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.'

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT

AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days

• Like 3

Military training is designed to help young men dehumanize people and kill them with weapons, gee how could that possibly lead to violence???

IMO...its not military training. Its the racism that pops up right before and during a conflict that dehumanizes them. Most other countries are made up of one major ethnic group, where America is different like a melting pot, so its easy to lump other countries populations into something you can make racial. At least thats what I've seen during my time in.

i think that we need to adapt military training to be less about killing random people in foreign shit holes nobody cares about to training young men on how to be fantastic citizens and defend their neighbor hoods and communities from all enemies both foreign and domestic. Think Sweden circa 1980's as opposed to England circa 18th century

leavetheinternet.jpg
  • Like 4

These murder/suicides should start with the suicide part first

+1

This guy was a fucking Mall Ninja Tool who had his own private Border Patrol and was running for Sheriff to boot.

• Like 2

I'm an old fart, so I have a lot of years to draw on, but have y'all noticed that it seems like right before the powers that be want to start trampling our 2nd ammendment rights, there is a sudden increase in the reporting of "crazies with guns" appearing on TV and in the newspapers. Then, the debates start, the op-ed pages become constipated with "evil gun" articles, etc. Well, seems like "the machine" is starting to crank up again.

Just ramblings and observances from an older member.

• Like 4

Well i don't necessarily LIKE pointing out the painful but obvious truth, but United states has over the last 100 years had a complete transformation into the modern day England. and our military is now constantly being deployed on nation building missions and consistently committing brutal atrocities. I don't however fault the service men who are, predominantly fantastic and some of the bravest young men and women in the country, but the political climate right now that sends them on these missions. the fact that way more of these incidents haven't occurred is really a testament to how great our military members are. but a mission where you going into someone else's country and force them to accept a regency under threat of violence against the will of the people is bound for trouble. (1776 anyone?)

and bullshit military training/lifestyle doesn't teach dehumanization. i understand you probably don't know what it means so just go look it up and study it for awhile, in a nutshell though the basic pattern here is, IN-group (U.S military) OUT-group (citizens of country your oppressing) ===== dehumanization, it has little to do with race and everything to do with basic social instincts

Edited by ZombieJefferson

You know, come to think of it, in the Corps I did spend an awful lot of time training to kill random people. I wasn't getting it at first. I kept trying to kill specific people, but the drill instructors finally beat it into me that I had to just pick random people and kill them.

• Like 1

Military training doesn't dehumanize people. It does teach you how to kill guys not dressed like you that are a threat to you, so it is really not random. The dehumanizing part comes from witnessing the atrocities and tragedies of combat. It affects each troop differently. That is why you don't have every GI in uniform out on killing sprees or desecrating the dead enemy. This guy was a fucking nutjob Nazi racist from the start and Military training did not cause him to kill a 16 month old baby and three others, one which was his girlfriend

• Like 1

C'mon Predator, you know every murderer is a military-trained automaton. And every vet is a ticking timebomb. Hell, I bet the government has us all programmed with trigger phrases. All that random killing of people in "foreign shit holes nobody cares about" is just to dehumanize us so we won't hesitate when it comes time to perform our REAL mission here at home.

I bet this Ready guy was just living his life minding his own business and somebody accidentally said his trigger phrase. He did exactly what the government programmed him to do. He killed everybody in sight and then himself.

Wow. I hope nobody accidentally says MY trigger phrase...

Edited by XD45

im not convinced 100% at the moment. All the information is pointing to the fact that he is one of the dead in the house;” thus, continuing the latest trend of not waiting for a full coroner’s report before publicly slandering and implicating someone.

not saying he was a saint by any means. if he was a racist at heart, then thats on him. i find it hard to believe that someone who was campaigning as a democrat for the Sheriff’s Office in Pinal County – a county currently being ravaged by Mexican drug cartels and suffering losses due to the federal government’s Fast and Furious gun distribution operation, would let race be a reason for the alleged slaying.

J.T. Ready had made himself a target from many quarters. His volunteer Minuteman group’s recent seizure of $4.5 million of illegal narcotics made him a target of the Mexican Drug Cartels. It just seems to me that there were two sides to J.T. Ready – one of an intelligent, principled American citizen who was deeply concerned about our country’s future, and that of a person haunted by what the media portrayed as his dark questionable past. whether or not that past is accurate, from the media standpoint. we all know they like to sturr the pot.

i dont know much about this dude, but i herd about it in the news on several sites. i just find a lot of the info that the media is reporting as suspicious as to what really went down.

im curious to what will make me go off. im a jarhead too, but fuck. i want to know what caliber gun/guns were used and what ones were found in the bodies.

Edited by Captain Hero

im not convinced 100% at the moment. All the information is pointing to the fact that he is one of the dead in the house;” thus, continuing the latest trend of not waiting for a full coroner’s report before publicly slandering and implicating someone.

not saying he was a saint by any means. if he was a racist at heart, then thats on him. i find it hard to believe that someone who was campaigning as a democrat for the Sheriff’s Office in Pinal County – a county currently being ravaged by Mexican drug cartels and suffering losses due to the federal government’s Fast and Furious gun distribution operation, would let race be a reason for the alleged slaying.

J.T. Ready had made himself a target from many quarters. His volunteer Minuteman group’s recent seizure of $4.5 million of illegal narcotics made him a target of the Mexican Drug Cartels. It just seems to me that there were two sides to J.T. Ready – one of an intelligent, principled American citizen who was deeply concerned about our country’s future, and that of a person haunted by what the media portrayed as his dark questionable past. whether or not that past is accurate, from the media standpoint. we all know they like to sturr the pot.

i dont know much about this dude, but i herd about it in the news on several sites. i just find a lot of the info that the media is reporting as suspicious as to what really went down.

im curious to what will make me go off. im a jarhead too, but fuck. i want to know what caliber gun/guns were used and what ones were found in the bodies.

I will leave my mind open to the REMOTE possibility that Ready was a victim, but the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. He was kicked out of the Corps for theft and assault. He had the cops called on him for domestic violence several times in the past.

And there was a witness in the house that wasn't killed. The witness statement (of which the details have not been released) leads the police to believe Ready was the shooter.

im kind of curious to wonder if this did happen like the police say, than why and the hell did they lock the school down if it was indeed an open and closed case?

What Law Enforcement does not want the American public to realize is that the Mexican Cartels can operate with impunity in any American neighborhood and there is nothing law enforcement can do to protect the public.

Once Americans realize that the Cartels can murder them, and their entire families in their own homes Americans will panic. I feel that Law enforcement is trying to prevent wide spread panic in the civilian population and potential racial reprisals against illegal aliens in the USA.

After the Gabby Giffords shooting, Gabby and so many others, police statements along with military presence has become something of a signature we have begun to understand, the more departments and agencies, the further from the truth we get.

i just feel that the whole deal smells fishy to me. he may have been the shooter. i just find it unlikely with the current situation in the border states and immigration vs. what he did against the cartels. i very well could be wrong. it just doesnt add up to me.

Edited by Captain Hero

The locking down the schools thing means nothing. Every municipality has an auto lockdown policy if there is any kind of shooting anywhere within miles. Seriously, you can't use government overreaction as proof of anything.

As far as it not adding up, what doesn't add up about a nutjob with a violent history killing a few people and then offing himself?

What doesn't add up is that the cartels hunted him down and murdered 5 people and not one person saw them, including the woman who was in the house that wasn't killed. Or is it your theory that the police have intimidated the witnesses into shutting up?

• Like 2

believe what you want. too many people buy into the media hype and no longer think for themselves now days. i just find it odd tha the FBI, ICE, Homeland Security, State and local authorities as well as the military being present for such a small domestic incident to be a tad out of the norm.

and fucking over a cartel for 4.5 million is reasonable grounds for them to come gunning for you and your family. especially in a state that borders their shitty country.

so the woman in the house doesnt know who did the shooting? how ironic. so the only would be witness has no clue as to what happend. so everyone is left to speculate. and we all know what happens when the authorities speculate a scenario such as this. my point is to not trust anyone. we all know how corrupt our system is, even at the local level. but even more when federal agencies get involved.

I have stopped paying attention to the media in all shapes and forms. They report what they want to shape public opinion to their own way of thinking. I support the 2nd ammendment, and I support freedom of the press, but I can't help but see that the media no longer reports the facts, (i.e. both sides of the story) and lets people make their own decisions. There is always an angle to make people choose a particular side. I figure until they can get the weather right, which is the only use I have for the news, they have no business telling me how to think.

• Like 1

"PHOENIX (Reuters) - The neo-Nazi founder of an anti-immigrant border militia was already the subject of an FBI domestic terrorism probe before he went on a shooting rampage and killed four people, officials and news reports said on Saturday."

http://news.yahoo.co...-000505805.html

im not trying to defend the douche, but it wouldnt suprise me if he was killed is all im saying. with a past like his its fairly easy to make enemies. and i love how the media loves to link veterans with loose cannons. but regardless of whether he did it or not, the anti-gunners will use this as another tool to push more gun control.