Best Red Dot for Ultimak for the $

The newest Primary Arms models are out of stock on their website and pretty much anywhere I've looked; I don't know what gen they're labeled as, but buying them from the manufacturer direct they would be the newest gen. They still have the killflash model of the Micro red-dot in stock if you want (it's a little more money, email the guy for a $20 coupon). I've put about 300 rounds through my Saiga 12 and the Primary Arms Micro red-dot is still zeroed and ticking (although I admit that's not a lot of rounds), and love it so far.

The Vortex Sparc is another option, but it's about double your budget...might be worth it though as it has a lifetime no-questions-asked warranty; have to spend $600+ for the Trijicon Micro T-1/H-1 to get a warranty similar to that.

I can't comment on the primary arms micro just yet, but I have two of them in the mail to me right now.

I can say that their customer service is top notch so far.

I asked a question on their site about mounting options and I got two emails from two

Different guys that guided me in the right direction. One of them eveen gave me a code that was 20

dollars off each unit. That sold me and I bought two right away.

Between the bushnell and the PA, they are almost identical from what I gather, the difference

is that with the removable base pa micro you can use all the mounts that an aimpoint micro can.

Ill post my impressions when I receive them.

Just curious, any opinions on those reflex sights?

My opinion is they are all junk. The trs 25 and primary arms micro are the best under $100 sights to mount on an ultimak. Absolutly no question in that

What was yer original answer before you saw the "under $100" Corbin? Which generation of Primary Arms? Thanks for the input gentlemen.

Aimpoint aimpoint ampoint, wait for it... one more time, aimpoint

T1-h1-r1 are all ideal for the ultimak. Although I don't think you'd need NV capability

I put a Vortex SPARC on a little Draco SBR and love it. True it is about double your budget. I use the EoTEch 512-A65 on a couple of other platforms and love it even more. I couldn't justify the cost on the Draco conversion in my mind. In my experience if you spend a little more on the red dot/optic you will be more satisfied as time goes by. Just my personal experience and YMMV. As your collection grows you can always switch optics to get where you want to be. If $100 is the top budget, then get the best $100 optic and don't look back; just don't shoot someone else's more expensive platform or you will get immediate buyers remorse IMHO. Get the very best you can afford and don't second guess yourself.

Another vote for the primary arms micro. I just got mine in march, I actually think I got the last one. But they are out of stock now. Im pretty sure mine is a Gen7.

My next would be the TRS25, since it gets great reviews everywhere, just like the PAmicro. I did a whole lot of research a couple months ago, with the same budget in mind. These were the two I pondered over. I picked the PA because of the customer service.

I truly dont think you can go wrong with either. In my searching, I found very very few complaints about them, way less than anything else in the category.