Do you need a trigger guard to make it 922r compliance?

I alraedy did my Saiga 7.62 pistol grip conversion but having issues putting on my SSAK-47 with the trigger guard I got online. MY question is do I need to have the trigger guard on my Saiga to make it 922r compliance? Thanks for you input.

Edited by cmc206

Are you talking about using the rifle without a trigger guard? Becuase that's the way your post is worded.

Ilike chili said the trigger guard is not a 922r part, but using a rifle without one, that's pretty dumb don't you think?

I want to have a trigger guard on my Saiga 7.62 with my SSAK-47 stock on. But the trigger guard I have does not fit with the SSAK-47. I was seeing if anyone else ran into the same problem as I am having right now. And or did they just buy a rounded or angled trigger guard.

No, you need a trigger guard to not accidentally send a rifle bullet somewhere on accident though.

Why doesn't it fit? Too thick, huh? Whats stopping you from filing it down to make it fit?

p.s. post some fucking details next time or gtfo.

No, you need a trigger guard to not accidentally send a rifle bullet somewhere on accident though.

Why doesn't it fit? Too thick, huh? Whats stopping you from filing it down to make it fit?

p.s. post some fucking details next time or gtfo.

This lemon is EXTRA sour....