I only know the important words. Vodka, AK-47/74, Saiga, Izmash, Legion, Arsenal. I'm sure these are the American translations as well so no. I do really good hillbilly and bumpkin, and some American Engilsh.

Edited by Guns Are Great
  • Like 1

No to all of the above. My daughter-in-law came over from Siberia when she was 14. It is difficult to get her to translate for me as she has lost so much of her Russian speaking in the last 12 years. However, her parents can tell me eveything I need to know. Wish I spoke a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th language but nyet.

1911, speaker of American English

Edited by 1911

OPA OPAPA!!!

sorry, but at this point posting Russian music feels obligatory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO5h2rgCTAY

p.s. yes its not very good Russian music, but I have it playing every time that I go to the range because I have a Saiga in the trunk.

Edited by Agent Lemon

Я не говорю на русском. Google Translate говорит страшный русский язык.

When I worked with KMZ our American biss paid $3000ish for a traslation program, he was very proud of his purchase and insisted that the first letter be sent without proof reading...

Some funny errors resulted

• "members of the agreement must be considered equal" became "The male members should all be the same size"
  • "All defects shall be rectified" became "All defects shall be analy inserted"

And so on for pages of important purchase order contracts. After that we did it the old way, an American (me) a Russian translator and a couple of dictionaries.