F*** this s***

[rant] I was gonna head to the range to tune my autoplug. I had it around from my original build, but never got the time to tune it right... Finally set everything up for the range, and now I can't find the damn auto-plug!

why did you have to disappear plug!? WHY!?!?!?!?

[/rant]

sorry, I'm mad, and the wife would be lost if I ranted at her about it, so I came to share with you guys!

:mad:

Edited by taseal

why can't these things have a locate me app on them!?

king, your vision might be right. i'll start looking!

thing is, my man cave is little messy, so I'm not sure if I'll find it. Might just have to live with the v-plug lol

It's here somewhere!

20120506134349.jpg

Edited by taseal

no, just looked again. it would be on the sill or the reloading bench, that's why I can't find it :( it's somewhere else in that mess lol

TAC47 could offer a 'nano tracking device' option.

Wait.... any worthy Autoplug owner would have the damn thing in the weapon at all times! FAIL! wink.png

Don't make me post a pic....

It wasn't tuned! well it was, but was giving me problems with the drum, so i put the v plug back on. I figured I don't use the drum enough, and rather have the auto plug on it, which is why I was going to put it back on. lol

no, just looked again. it would be on the sill or the reloading bench, that's why I can't find it sad.png it's somewhere else in that mess lol

TAC47 could offer a 'nano tracking device' option.

Wait.... any worthy Autoplug owner would have the damn thing in the weapon at all times! FAIL! wink.png

Don't make me post a pic....

It wasn't tuned! well it was, but was giving me problems with the drum, so i put the v plug back on. I figured I don't use the drum enough, and rather have the auto plug on it, which is why I was going to put it back on. lol

Tip: have a box for nothing but AK furniture, a coffee can for nothing but FCG related stuff, another coffee can with nothing but pucks and regulators, then finally, a coffee can with nothing but grip screws, sling mounts, handguard harware, etc.. At least then you will have a general idea of where something should be. Good luck with it. I'd be pissed if I lost one of my Autoplugs.

I have so many parts around here for Kalashnikovs and ARs that I could easily go insane were it not for some degree of organization. At first, it starts with just a few parts that do fine in a box or drawer, but as your hobby grows and your tastes change, you will end up with enough shit to stock a small gun shop. I hate thinking about how much money i have spent on all of these tools and parts. It is nothing short of ridiculous.

• Like 3

AHA!

that sob...

I figured it had to be where I dumped all my range bag. My range back had a hole in it, so I took it to the tailor to get it fixed up. while doing that, I put all my stuff in the range bag on the floor.

I looked near the area like 5 times, but no luck... I started looking all behind the crevices and stuff just now, and thought maybe it rolled under the closet door. I felt it, and it was there!!!

success!!

it was hiding under the closet door here

20120507000722.jpg

successkidt.jpg

• Like 5