Where to get a good saiga 7.62x39

I can not find any 16" for under $500(Actuall, none at all). Atlantic does have them$399(edited, My bad), K-var now sold out. I was going to buy last week from K-Var but got too busy with work to line it up. Does anyone know any local shops that will ship? I am in the middle of nowhere North Dakota and no local stuff around. I can't even find a gun show for 2012 unless I want to drive to Billings MT. Thanks for any help!!

Edited by supersaiga39

gunbroker

Gunbroker has 1 sporter for $799

I actually seem to have found an online source for 16" but I won't know for sure until Monday. I'll post it then. If this doesn't work out I always have liked the look of the long barrels and my prediction is many will be cut down soon if the sixteens don't get replenished. It's amazing how doing a conversion boosted my confidence enough that I am now seriously thinking about cutting down a barrel myself. I should have got the second one a long time ago but now I feel like it's two days before election and the clock is ticking loudly. I remember around 2007 or so RAA was just getting ready to flood the market with Saigas(or so a rumor I heard). There must be an AK in every other house in America!!

I edited my post above ,Atlantic does have the 7.62X39 16" 132 in stock for $399, just not the 7.62X39 332 in stock yet. My mistake. Also thanks jbanzai, I must have searched wrong at GB and I wasn't getting many results but they are there as well. I must need to get some better sleep or something. But I swear I saw that 7.62 sporter at GB for $799.eyes_droped.gif