My first conversion sooon....

i FINALLY ordered all the parts for my conversion after a year of owning my saiga...

they are gonna be here on monday and i'm wicked fuckin excited! my friend is gonna help me out since he has every tool i could ever need and a press too. when i get it all done i'll post pictures of the hoTT finished product (or pile of broken parts if i fuck it up)

:super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

• 3 weeks later...
i FINALLY ordered all the parts for my conversion after a year of owning my saiga...

they are gonna be here on monday and i'm wicked fuckin excited! my friend is gonna help me out since he has every tool i could ever need and a press too.  when i get it all done i'll post pictures of the hoTT finished product (or pile of broken parts if i fuck it up)

:super:  :super:  :super:  :super:  :super:  :super:  :super:

Unlucky:

I think it's difficult to fuck up an AK or Saiga or you have to try very hard to do so.

I have the US compliance parts; trigger, disconnector, hammer, pistol grip and gas piston. I also have a pistol grip nut and just need to sit down and do the conversion. I already have a buttstock that I made (a US compliant part) and will use the ProMag US made magazines (3 USC922r compliant parts).

Can anyone give me a source of US made magazine floor plates?

OoooH shit, he got the saiga fever, he will start with one, and later one more and one more until he cant built any more.

Oh saiga happens.

That was me, on my first saiga, four saigas later, thinking on shotgun as soon

I can get my hands on one from the new dealer, may the force be with you

Unlucky. :super::super:

Edited by vjor
fuck it up??? unlikely....

too many tutorials here for you to do that... and too many folks you can log on and say "Hey... how do I do such and such??"

No worries, mate... all will turn out fine!!!!

:smoke:

Indy's right man I've only heard of one guy fucking up his but he was a complete idiot.

Not naming any names of course :angel:

Let me know if I can help with anything.