WTS RS AKM mount new + Tacpoint red dot.

As title says, I am looking to sell my new RS AKM mount. Purchased this mount a few months back to use for three gun on my AK-74 but am going to stick with iron sights. Mount was installed on rifle rail but never taken to the range so its essentially new. The mount allows for a very low sight axis as well as centering it over the receiver. Very rugged and awesome mount for 30mm optic tubes.

It currently has a Tacpoint red dot scope installed. The Tacpoint (now discontinued) is an Aimpoint clone. It has clear glass and operates the with similar mechanics as an Aimpoint. I am open to selling both separately, but would prefer to sell as package.

photo.jpg?t=1336357712

Looking to get $185 shipped CONUS for the AKM mount + Tacpoint.

Or, $125 shipped CONUS for just the mount.

Paypal (gift option, or + 3.5%) or Postal MO are accepted payment methods. Feel free to contact me with "I'll take it" or any additional questions. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by lksyotas
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BTT...I can't edit the original post now but I'll let the whole package go for $130 shipped CONUS. If you don't want the Tacpoint, I'll sell just the mount for $100 shipped CONUS. PM me or email me for payment details. Thanks for looking!

SOLD and shipped to tlag95

Edited by lksyotas
  • 2 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.