MD-20 drums for $89.99 FS

FS means Free Shipping, just looked at my post and it looks like i said, "for sale". seems to be the best price if you are looking for a few to add to your collection. the website can be found by searching Aim Surplus

i'm holding out for the double stacks personally, but for this price if you don't have a few, it's not a bad option.

Edited by Caspian

FS means Free Shipping, just looked at my post and it looks like i said, "for sale". seems to be the best price if you are looking for a few to add to your collection. the website can be found by searching Aim Surplus

i'm holding out for the double stacks personally, but for this price if you don't have a few, it's not a bad option.

I'm holding out myself! I have one of the drums and love it, though it is a bit heavy. Any word on ETA of doublestacks?

Went ahead and ordered one this morning. I haven't seen them that cheap for a while and couldn't pass up $90 shipped. A common gun auction website has them for $100 shipped and I thought that was a good deal. Can't wait to get my hands on a legendary MD Drum! I look forward to reading the posts on how to fit and tune them. Thanks for the heads up, Caspian!