Micro GPS tracking key - item is used, but in good working condition, GPS tracking key. Only issue is that I am missing the magnet for it, which could easily be replaced. I never used the magnet because you can put the GPS anywhere in the vehicle including inside the back seat, and it still works flawlessly!

LandAirSea Systems Tracking Key

High-Res-Tracking-Key-Packaging.jpgLandAirSea-TrackingKey.gif

brand new these sell for $179.......I am selling this one for $100 w/ shipping included!

website for key: http://www.landairsea.com/gps-tracking-systems/gps-tracking-key.html

Edited by sharkbit

Can you provide a little detail as to how this works? I.e., do you have to purchase service, do you need to install special software to read the log?

no service agreement, just place in vehicle and remove a week or two later. plug in your laptop and it gives you location accurate within 2.5 meters, time, duration of stops, address of stops, active driving time, speeds, and records routes each day. It's really pretty awesome, and theyv'e used it in a few TV shows. Please check out their website for more info.

i should state it does not give "real time" tracking. it is passive tracking, that is, you have to remove the unit to read the data it has stored.

thanks for the question!

this thing works great for monitoring your kids driving habits, i.e. top speeds they are traveling at. Also great for monitoring company vehicles.

it comes with software that works with Google earth. its for PC only, no Mac.

• Like 1

i bought it about 2 years ago and have used it 4 times. I am selling it because I need money and I haven't used it in awhile now. The GPS is really easy to use and works great! It takes a GPS coordinate every SECOND!

thanks for the question!

• 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.