12" SBS Newborn Pics

I think you need to send it to Me for testing, you pay shipping both ways.nothing.gif

Damn that is nice, range report?

Ran 60 rounds of Remington 2 3/4" Buckshot. Used the factory 5 rounder, 10 round AGP Gen 2, and the MD Arms 20 round drum. No malfunctions, even dumping the drum!

Winchester Buckshot would not run this SBS. No surprise. Neither would Federal value pack birdshot. No surprise there, either. I do not intend on doing any gas port work on this SBS, I prefer running high brass through it. I have another S-12 that runs low brass just fine, and I'm leaving well enough alone, especially considering it runs a drum.smile.png The Ace Club I have installed alows me to shoot the SBS folded. I am left handed. Also, the stock is set to length so that the drum may be inserted and ran with the stock folded.

I do have the Gunfixer Gas Plug and a booster puck/ light spring installed. I do not have any range pics from Saturday's shooting.

Forgot the memory card.rolleyes.gif

Hows that stock feel? Bird shot, buck, slugs?

Great. I run the same stock on my other S-12, a converted Kalisnikoff USA, for the same reasons listed above.

med_gallery_14946_258_65754.jpg

Edited by 1mile50
  • 9 months later...
I think you need to send it to Me for testing, you pay shipping both ways.nothing.gif

Damn that is nice, range report?

Come to NE FL. I'll let you test all kinds of fun stuff ;)

1mile,

Bring the fireball video! Remington Express 3" 00 Buck makes for some good ones ;)