Just a props to Tony and crew... I freaking LOVE this thing!!

Only have about 200 rounds downrange so far, but it's a blast to shoot. Popping away at the range, testing this ammo and that, it's fun to have other shooters wander over to see "what the hell I'm shooting" (quote from one guy). Today a group of guys and gals was shooting at bear targets, complete with one on rollers to be pulled in close, and it's funny to see a couple of guys watching ME dump some mags as opposed to watching thier crew shoot. haha.gif

Hell, I'm thinking of a 2nd S-12 just because this one is so much fun to shoot. Thanks Tony and crew!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hehe... checking some Wally World bulk cheap shit.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/48424701

Another guy there testing a slidefire stock on his .308 Saiga took this with his iPhone

EDIT: hmmm... gota figure out embedding with vimeo. Until then, at least the link works

Edited by SwissyJim

The thing is, Jim, as much as you love your TROMIX now...........Believe me, it'll continue to grow on you !!

Fit, finish, and function on a TROMIX gun is second to none !! Enjoy !!

TROMIX ROCKS !!!!

I've had my 10" S-17 for years now (and several other TROMIX guns), and they're all STILL my favorite weapons !!

It just doesn't get any better than Tony's guns..............

post-3950-0-27016500-1346519500.jpgSpeaking of .22's and TROMIX in the same breath, while sitting in Tony's office at the Compound a couple of weeks ago, Tony pulled out a couple of these rascals.......... HK 416 .22 LR HV (Pistol)......... HK branded, and manufactured by Walther. Really a kick-ass little shooter !!

HAD to go get one !!

Edited by Jeaux E
  • Like 2
  • 7 months later...