Kushnapup Bullpup review

I just acquired a Saiga 410 and have wanted to do a bullpup so I ordered the Kushnapup stock. I have it trial fitted and functioning on the 410. If there is any interest, I could do review on it. Posts will determine interest!

• Like 1

I think the fact that you brought it up and started a thread about it means you should just do a review anyway. The more reviews for the product, the better. There has been so much hooplah about this POS that reviews need to be made, IMO. So far from what I can tell, Its doesnt do the S12 justice as mag insertion looks to be a PITA. Not something I want to be fumbling with if I need to change mags.

But sure, review the hell out of it. Let us all know how it works with the .410.

• Like 3

Roger that! I think your right about the 12, it seems a little light duty to me. The 410 feels right and I think it would be great on the rifles, 556 and 545 especially. Out of town for the next couple of weeks but I'll do a review on putting it together and general impressions and then do some live fire review.

• Like 1

I spoke with Bjorn this afternoon. I have one on the way and promised him I would do a review, with pics and video, etc.. range reports, and product testing through all phases of assembly, and shooting, etc...

i was hopeful if *I* got one and did a write up and gave it a thumbs up more folks that want one but are unsure, or are on the fence would finally take the plunge... 032.gif Cause everyone KNOWS who I am... and i am NOT Bjorn, or a shill account LOL!!!

000.gif

Whoever does a review, please look at what needs to be done to make this thing work with converted triggers. I like the idea of the stock except the fact its designed to work with the abominable stock trigger linkage.

Hey risky. When I put the bullpup on my unconverted 410. I got the best AK trigger Ive ever used. It has a 2 stage feel with a long pull then a stop then a pretty crisp let off. You can adjust the linkage to shortene the pull but I haven experimented with that yet. Ill post some more info later, impressions etc and let Indy do a full review. I got my stock 3 days after ordering it so he should have his very soon.

My two concerns are that the price went up and using the factory trigger. Way more moving parts than you need between the stock saiga linkage and the kushnapup mechanicals.

Well, it *WAS* pretty clear that the 199 was a pre-order price. I think those that risked their money/loaned their money deserved the deep price break at the very least.

It was pretty clear that those that didn't but still wanted the chassis, would have to pay the 'NORMAL' price which turns out is 275.

My two concerns are that the price went up and using the factory trigger. Way more moving parts than you need between the stock saiga linkage and the kushnapup mechanicals.

Well, it *WAS* pretty clear that the 199 was a pre-order price. I think those that risked their money/loaned their money deserved the deep price break at the very least.

It was pretty clear that those that didn't but still wanted the chassis, would have to pay the 'NORMAL' price which turns out is 275.

Thanks for clearing that up Bjorn.

• Like 2

So i saw what looked like a keshnapup on the forums user galleries up top on the main page.

It was actually released? Cause I just cant tell anymore.

Not that I'd get it or anything. My S12 will be in Russian looking configuration.

How about changing the default member title from "newbie" to just "Bjorn"? Can a moderator make that happen? : )

When I get one and install it on a S12, or other saiga of my choosing... and post pics, and write-ups, etc.. would you believe it exists THEN?!?!? :lol::up:

:smoke:

How about changing the default member title from "newbie" to just "Bjorn"? Can a moderator make that happen? : )

When I get one and install it on a S12, or other saiga of my choosing... and post pics, and write-ups, etc.. would you believe it exists THEN?!?!? laugh.png032.gif

000.gif

It's not I don't believe IT exists, I'm just not so sure so many members with fewer than 10 posts and sypathetic/ positve feelings toward kushnapup actually exist. unsure.pngcool.png

In reality, I don't actually know the guy, some say he his a professional and legit, I'm just talking trash to bust his/ whoevers chops, nothing personal.

haha.gif

Edited by bigdaddyhatty

IMHO what I think happened is all the lurkers that pre-ordered and bought one... finally GOT IT in their hands and said "GEE look what I FINALLY GOT... cant wait to SHOW EVERYONE!! " OR... "WHAT the fuck do I do now??!?!" and made accounts here to post and to ask questions, and brag that they got one... :up:

Nothing more than that...

because ( and it states in my review as well... ) I was too lazy to change the date on my camera after changing batteries last time... and I didn't pay any attention until I was done taking pictures... and edited them... go figure.

because ( and it states in my review as well... ) I was too lazy to change the date on my camera after changing batteries last time... and I didn't pay any attention until I was done taking pictures... and edited them... go figure.

000.gif

or, the more logical explanation, you're actually bjorn

000.gif

or, the more logical explanation, you're actually bjorn

Thats it... You found me out... I have been a forum mod here for 8 years... and just now am leaking out who I truly am... :up:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.