Kushnapup Bullpup review

Well... I shot it yesterday at Indy's... I was surprised it was as nice as it was.

The solid transfer bar linkage while very two dimensional loses little to nothing over the stock saiga trigger pull. I think it would be a better product if it were for a converted saiga, but thats beyond the initial point that its better than I expected.

Jake, I am always happy to have you and Stormi ( and his wife ) over for some shooting, shooting the bull, and some beverages!!!

Anytime, gents!!! Just let me know!! And I gotta say... That bullpup SKS is FABULOUS!!! that's a sick piece of work you guys did!!! VERY NICE indeed!!!! :up:

:smoke:

I also bet with a little fabrication and removal of material inside the Kpup stock... a small amount of additional threading of the transfer bar, to move the actuator ahead a couple inches... we could make it fully functional on CONVERTED SAIGAS, as well as UNCONVERTED... just a matter of moving the actuator linkage ahead to trip the trigger in its forward position, instead of the factory position! And you would never have to worry about filling in any holes!!!! :lol::up: LOL!!!!! wink wink!!! hahahahaha

:smoke:

• 9 months later...

Actually I have built the kpups and found them to be very useful and ergonomic. They point very well and a few people I spoke with prefer them over the Kel Tec KSG. If ya'll have any questions let me know

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

^^^ NSA

It's good to see a business that doesn't disparage or ignore the Kush. We can all admit, the lore of the owner and the stories that goes with the Kush were a bit too much.

However, at the end of the day, a well built bullpup S-12 is a beast. Way better than a KSG IMO.

Can you tell us about your 3lb trigger mods?

Edited by ec4321
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.