Kushnapup Bullpup review

36 replies to this topic

#31 Nailbomb

Nailbomb

Plague-Bearer

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 6,387 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

Well... I shot it yesterday at Indy's... I was surprised it was as nice as it was.

The solid transfer bar linkage while very two dimensional loses little to nothing over the stock saiga trigger pull. I think it would be a better product if it were for a converted saiga, but thats beyond the initial point that its better than I expected.
The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen.
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945
"I've always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors."
George A. Romero

#32 -Indy-

-Indy-

Weapons GURU

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 10,262 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

Jake, I am always happy to have you and Stormi ( and his wife ) over for some shooting, shooting the bull, and some beverages!!!

Anytime, gents!!! Just let me know!! And I gotta say... That bullpup SKS is FABULOUS!!! that's a sick piece of work you guys did!!! VERY NICE indeed!!!! :up:

:smoke:

I also bet with a little fabrication and removal of material inside the Kpup stock... a small amount of additional threading of the transfer bar, to move the actuator ahead a couple inches... we could make it fully functional on CONVERTED SAIGAS, as well as UNCONVERTED... just a matter of moving the actuator linkage ahead to trip the trigger in its forward position, instead of the factory position! And you would never have to worry about filling in any holes!!!! :lol: :up: LOL!!!!! wink wink!!! hahahahaha

:smoke:
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
~ Thomas Jefferson

It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance; for it requires knowledge to perceive it and therefore he that can perceive it, hath it not.
Jeremy Taylor
English prelate (1613 - 1667)

"The AG has determined that you're a potential terrorist, because only potential terrorists are interested in buying guns."

#33 Nailbomb

Nailbomb

Plague-Bearer

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 6,387 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

I'll worry about that when I get my rear sight in. Last I knew its still on backorder.
The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen.
"I've always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors."
George A. Romero

#34 Nailbomb

Nailbomb

Plague-Bearer

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 6,387 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

Poll Closed.

George A. Romero

#35 NSA_CJ

NSA_CJ

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:53 PM

Actually I have built the kpups and found them to be very useful and ergonomic. They point very well and a few people I spoke with prefer them over the Kel Tec KSG. If  ya'll have any questions let me know

• mavidal likes this

#36 ec4321

ec4321

Чеви сосет

• PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

^^^ NSA

It's good to see a business that doesn't disparage or ignore the Kush. We can all admit, the lore of the owner and the stories that goes with the Kush were a bit too much. 

However, at the end of the day, a well built bullpup S-12 is a beast. Way better than a KSG IMO. 

Can you tell us about your 3lb trigger mods?

Edited by ec4321, 14 July 2013 - 08:39 AM.

ATF Tech Branch Letterhttp://i.imgur.com/h9wxb5t.png

Question: Can a permanently attached muzzle attachment which brings the length of a rifle barrel to 16 inches or greater be removed and immediately replaced with a muzzle attachment of a different design?

Answer: Yes, provided that the replacement is performed expeditiously, that the new attachment is of sufficient length to allow the resulting barrel to measure greater than 16 inches in length, and the method of attachment meets ATF guidelines for permanent attachment. 

#37 Yugopap4me

Yugopap4me

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 278 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

Almost 300 dollars for plastic? At least use polymer. Some good old fashion nylon66

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users