Shot my gun today after the conversion of moving the trigger forward. Only problem I have is the bho lever won't stay against the side of inside the receiver when I push it to use it the lever goes up inside the receiver because it is not hitting the rail to stop. I also installed a JTE hammer spring. Good thing I had a small screw driver with me to get up in the small bho lever hole to fish for it since I could not get the bolt to release. Any ideas to fix the problem.

The bho spring is on and working. Looks like to me where the retainer pin that holds everything together. The JTE hammer spring is not putting enough pressure on the bho plate to keep it tight against the receiver when I push the bho lever up. It goes up at an angle toward the hammer.

Thanks, I bet that is the problem. That hammer spring leg kept on coming off the trigger when I was firing the gun so I bent the hammer spring leg inward to keep in on the trigger. I could not remember on the CSS video which way to bent the spring.

I end up taking out the JTE hammer spring and installing the factory spring back in. So far it is working with the factory spring to hold the BHO level over. The total width of the coils on the factory spring is wider so it rest against the bho level. Still need to test fire the gun. Now I can notice the harder trigger pull with the factory spring back in. But if it works I will be happy.