They are for left hand only, send them to me(you pay shipping) and I will convert them to right hand for ya.

I dont have any idear, just wanted to mess with ya.bad_smile.gif

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

It only took a few months for me to see this so it is not that much of a necro thread. The grip as far as I have been told is a tactical grip for the Saiga-12 and is made by the factory. from what I have learned on guns.ru it came on the military/SWAT S-12's. I would assume it is factory because the lines on it look and match perfectly with the factory 8rd mag and the railed forearm. If someone this to be different please let me know.

post-21226-0-27403900-1349629416.jpg

post-21226-0-75349800-1349629523.jpg

post-21226-0-96017800-1349629608.jpg

and this last pic has nothing to do with your question I am posting it "Just because I can"

post-21226-0-14598500-1349629720.jpg

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 1

If you really like it, and can do without the apparent storage compartment, Ronin's Grips makes an identical one that's solid. It's called their "Russian STK Grip." I own one and find it quite superlative. They are not a business member here so I won't post a weblink, but you can google them.