WTS: Factory Izzy S12 grips. The "Ergo" ones

About a week ago I posted a WTS for 4 of these. This is a new thread to account for me mislabeling them as "smaller," or "rifle only" grips. In fact, they are standard factory S12 grips.

Izzy grips for sale. Asking $40 SHIPPED. 5% discount for 2 or more. I raised the price from $30 because it costs me a little more to get these than the last time. Please don't complain, $40 is a great price.

I have about 12 of them without buyers, first come first served. Send me a PM and I'll give you a positive confirmation that I have grips for you.

Paypal is OK. Discrete, or +3%. M.O. ok too. I ship generally the same day, unless its after 5, do a search for my name on the forums and you will see all positive feedback.

This may, or may not be my last run of these. I bought them because I'm tired of having to pay $60 to $85 bucks. I keep a few, and you guys get dibs first. If they remain unsold by Wednesday, I may post them on AR15 and let the vultures have at the rest.

See pictures below of them, and a side-by-side with my factory grip I purchased 4 months ago.

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

are they actually Izzy grips w/ the stamp and not some knock off? if so for 40 ill take one

If they are knock-offs, they are the finest I've seen. They have factory markings (see pictures) and are 100% identical to the grip I bought months ago. These are 100% Russian. I can take additional pictures if you are looking to examine a certain aspect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.