Like the title says, I ordered a fcg for my s308 over 2 weeks ago. I tried to email but my computer says something about the email set up isnt correct. I have no idea what that means but ive never had a problem sending email anywhere else. any way the money has come out of my bank account yet nothing has arrived. are their problems or has my package been lost in the mail? Id just like to know something since its paid for.

Saigaslinger, Brian is good people. In all my dealings with him I have never been taken advantage of. I have had the same msg come up on some emails before. I dont remember how I fixed it but a way around it is to add Dinzag's email to your address book and just send a regular email. I am assuming that you are using the "contact us" tab on his website. There has been a big change in the firearms market. Lately there has been more demand than supply. That means is takes time to ramp up production and restock. You will be super pleased with the FCG when you get it. It wont just be parts in a bag. They will have been machined and polished where needed. "Patience" is a learned behavior. Im not saying you aren't patient, just reminding you that not everything happens overnight. No disrespect intended.

• Like 1

Saigaslinger, Brian is good people. In all my dealings with him I have never been taken advantage of. I have had the same msg come up on some emails before. I dont remember how I fixed it but a way around it is to add Dinzag's email to your address book and just send a regular email. I am assuming that you are using the "contact us" tab on his website. There has been a big change in the firearms market. Lately there has been more demand than supply. That means is takes time to ramp up production and restock. You will be super pleased with the FCG when you get it. It wont just be parts in a bag. They will have been machined and polished where needed. "Patience" is a learned behavior. Im not saying you aren't patient, just reminding you that not everything happens overnight. No disrespect intended.

I have ordered from dinzag before, back in 07 when I converted my S308. Everything was cool back then so Im not suggesting anything smells fishy. His site says 2 weeks delivery time. Thats why Im wondering if it was lost in the mail or something. Its been like 3 weeks so i was just concerned, I didnt feel any type of disrespect at all. Thank you for taking the time to post. And yeah, I was trying to use the email on his site.

Edited by SaigaSlinger

I got a knock on my door this morning, I didnt get a call from anyone saying they were coming over so I jumped up assuming it was the mailman with my fcg. It wasnt. I guess I dont need that fcg.... or the $90 i spent for it .......or even a fucking response as to where it is.

Hello, SaigaSlinger

If you are expecting to get sympathy from those of us that have hung around this website for a while because you don't feel Brian is a stand-up guy you, my friend, are shit out-of-luck.

Brian is one guy trying to balance a family, a job, and a side business that has grown leaps and bounds. The reason his business has grown leaps and bounds is because he develops and produces terrific products, and he couples them with exemplary customer service, as his time allows.

If he doesn't have time to answer your e-mail it's likely because he's working to get yours (or somebody else's) order filled.

You will not find a better person to do your business with. I would be surprised if there is not some sort of disclaimer on his site indicating that your order may be subject to some sort of delay due to demand.

Trust that your money and your patience are in good hands.

Respectfully,

-guido

"God Loves Liberty"

• Like 4

Hello, SaigaSlinger

If you are expecting to get sympathy from those of us that have hung around this website for a while because you don't feel Brian is a stand-up guy you, my friend, are shit out-of-luck.

Brian is one guy trying to balance a family, a job, and a side business that has grown leaps and bounds. The reason his business has grown leaps and bounds is because he develops and produces terrific products, and he couples them with exemplary customer service, as his time allows.

If he doesn't have time to answer your e-mail it's likely because he's working to get yours (or somebody else's) order filled.

You will not find a better person to do your business with. I would be surprised if there is not some sort of disclaimer on his site indicating that your order may be subject to some sort of delay due to demand.

Trust that your money and your patience are in good hands.

Respectfully,

-guido

"God Loves Liberty"

I dont want sympathy, I just want to contact him for an answer, since he doesnt list a telephone # or a reliable email address, Im trying to do it here. I dont know that my package wasnt lost in the mail. Or if hes waiting on parts. I dont know anything except his site says 2 weeks for delivery and we're coming up on a month now. I've bought from dinzag before and had no problem but he seems to be MIA.

I've just recently done a big, double-order with Brian...and found him to be a stand-up guy. I "sensed" he was being pressured on "time"..as sometimes I needed to ask 2x via email on some follow-up questions, etc. Being understanding of such matters ( I am a one-man company myself)....I also was very polite and gentle in my inquiries, and never tried to portray irritation.

The result was that Brian and I have had a few pleasant exchanges and no problem communicating..... have you tried? --->

dinzzag@yahoo.com

.... ???

Saigaslinger, have you sent any emails to dinzzag@yahoo.com? We have had supplier issues but the 308 FCG's we have plenty of inventory. I would like to touch base with you & look up your order. Figure out what's going on. We need your email address or order # or something we can search with.

I try to reply to everyone within a day or so, even if I'm on the road. We try to keep the emails covered, as many folks don't understand our turn around times - see terms & conditions page. This is how we have always conducted business and I'm more than happy to refund anybody 100% at any time.

For others who have emailed and received errors, is the address above the one you've sent to? - with 2 z's in it? Most of the time that 2nd "z" gets left off. I've searched the links in the site & do not see any typo's or anything out of line. We've had this very same email address for 8+ years.

The only reason I knew to look here was another customer giving me a heads up. I rarely have time to break away & surf all the forums & try to make it clear my direct email is the best contact method - rather than posting on various forums.

• Like 4