Kushnaup bullpup stock - MY PERSONAL REVIEW!

Can be found HERE:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/77766-kushnapup-bullpup-stock-my-review/#entry769937

I will also be moving the current kushnapup threads to the review section as well... where they belong... links to them will remain in the threads where they currently exist. :up:

:smoke:

...I will also be moving the current kushnapup threads to the review section as well... where they belong... links to them will remain in the threads where they currently exist. 032.gif

Good deal. Better to pile all the poop together in one place. biggrin.png

That is a good review, though, INDY. I read it, and it's very thorough.

*edit: I re-edited your crafty edit. The problem with yours was that I don't think anyone on this forum is under the misapprehension that I like the Kushnacraps. It wasn't believable. ;)

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 1

Great review! I cut the barrel of my 410 Kushnapup to 18.5 and its a handy 29 inch package. Should be the ultimate 410 home defender! I orderd a 545x39 yesterday and will be doing a rifle conversion to the Kushnapup. Love your simple solution to the tang issue. I will be doing that also.

Very good reveiw, Indy. It and the gunwiki link you posted answered my questions. Sorry about questioning the pic dates, I need to read more thouroghly.

After all the reveiws, I'd have to say the Kushnapup seems to be a very good entry level kit. Esp for those just wanting to put it together and shoot.

Edited by BpS12

I wondered if you were going to catch that edit, Post Apocalipstick... LOL!

to EMAN... they are available to the public...check their website...

I agree about cutting the unused factory stock... they are available everywhere, especially if you converted another saiga in the past... a very easy and simple solution... 032.gif

I also agree that it is a very nice kit for someone wanting an easy bullpup without a lot of hassles. The only real issue is the sights... you gotta be able to attach a rail to your gas tube and put on some kind of sight afterwards... that's my ONLY real issue with this whole kit... AND... When I get to that I will post how to's for that as well.

There is some empty space between the halves of the stock, in front of the gas adjustment system... I keep thinking I can fabricate something to fit inside there for a sight... but I am just not quite sure WHAT i would secure it to, or what I would use and how, that would be as rigid as a rail on the gas tube... Maybe some other genius can help along THAT aspect of things!?!?! I dont think just putting a block with a rail screwed to the halves of the stock would make for a good optic platform... but maybe... there are a LOT of skilled and innovative people on the forums... i am all ears!!

000.gif

What about something like the AR rail that drops down then extends forward? It would have to be hinged(to allow for cleaning) and then secured at the far end.

just my first thought.

• 9 months later...