I have cousins that are LEO's and they get updates and memos on this shit all the time so they know what to look out for. You have a lot or creative criminals out there, just put my families lives in more danger.

Ok, it's just a zip gun. I was expecting that lil' pump shotty in disguise. Still, one more thing to watch for and for the anti-gunners to try to ban. SuperSoakers that is.

Hmm, toy guns made into real guns, real guns painted up to resemble toy guns. Both may cause hesitation, esp, in the hands of a young person.

7th grade shop class. Zip guns 101. We used to make our cigarette money selling zip guns and skull crackers.

I do admire the ingenuity of disguising a zip gun to look harmless.

• Like 2

Ok, so we have a convicted felon out on the streets who made a zip gun out of some pipe and a super soaker. Now, the liberal scum bags will press for more gun control and a ban of toys. What will this do to prevent crime? NOTHING! It will only increase revenue for the state of COMMIEfornia.

Their typical answer to a problem like this is to go after law abiding citizens who aren't stupid enough to make a zip gun like this. Their bullshit laws only prevent the good guys from using tools to protect themselves.

I have a great fucking idea. How about we put the FELON into a Prison work camp where he can make parts or do services that help the law abiding people of the state. Put that sack of shit on a chain gang and work him to death.

The title of the news article should be CONVICTED FELON WITH WARRANTS MAKES ZIP GUN OUT OF SUPER SOAKER.

Fucking media.

• Like 2

so, can i legally take apart a super soaker and put it around my s12 to disguise it?

Yes, as long as it meets specs, you can color your weapon however you want. They sell pink rifles. No reason you couldn't put a blue plastic guard over your rifle as long as the numbers show and it's specifications are legal. The zip gun shown by the OP was most likely an AOW. It was posessed by a felon.

Who says you can't build your own rifle?

Ok, so we have a convicted felon out on the streets who made a zip gun out of some pipe and a super soaker. Now, the liberal scum bags will press for more gun control and a ban of toys. What will this do to prevent crime? NOTHING! It will only increase revenue for the state of COMMIEfornia.

All their bullshit laws have done is decrease revenue in the state of California. Ammo sales have been higher than ever over here at gunshows and big stores since they tried to do the fingerprinting to buy ammo scheme. We are talking hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars in just sales tax revenue that goes to our great state instead!

C&R FFL holders still have to pay a large state fee to get their guns from out of state dealers so it is cheaper to transfer them into a Nevada FFL dealer and pay a $25 transfer fee and drive here to pick them up.

All their bullshit laws have done is decrease revenue in the state of California. Ammo sales have been higher than ever over here at gunshows and big stores since they tried to do the fingerprinting to buy ammo scheme. We are talking hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars in just sales tax revenue that goes to our great state instead!

C&R FFL holders still have to pay a large state fee to get their guns from out of state dealers so it is cheaper to transfer them into a Nevada FFL dealer and pay a $25 transfer fee and drive here to pick them up.

That is an interesting observation. Like I said, California deserves what it gets. It's the nanny state gone wild. Elect liberals and they will regulate your bowel movements.

Well its a good thing that didn't pass, either did the trying to limit the count of ammo you could buy.

I just bought 1000 rnds of 7.62 and 1000 of 40 cal at a local store. For super cheap prices, cheaper than driving to Reno, or even buying it online.

It can be challenging to buy ammo sometimes, due to so many people buying now. Everybody knows Wally world's schedule on the shipments, if you don't get there the day of, sometimes its all gone before the end of day.

I did my S12 myself as a back up to the BHO and I have a Krebs on my Draco.

talking about thr revenue they get from ticketing and harrasing the general population. crime pays. ..... the gov.

Yeah, except my dad bought a drill like that. It was the most worthless piece of crap. He would be lucky to fire five shots before the battery gave out.

There was a prisoner in a German institution not too long ago who got into the hospital part of the prison, broke a tube off of the bed, made lead shot from the weights stitched into the bottom of the curtain and made a 2 shot zipshotgun. He fired one shot to show that it worked, took a guard hostage and got out. They captured him later. I wish I had saved the .pdf of that.