Master of the bush it's a 1972 original powder springs M10 in 45 acp with original two stage suppressor, NOT a m11 or M/11 9

You're also talking last years prices todays market is bring 4K and up without the can.

I paid 2800 for the gun ad can a few years ago.

If you live in a state where FA isn't a option or they are out of your price range I'd get the bump stock.

Like I said I'm gonna pick up a bumpski for the S12 one day. But 1st I need to send out some paperwork for it and cut it down to 12 inches and like I said I'm gonna buy another MG by the end of June. I'm scouring the dealers for prices and options every day.

Master of the bush it's a 1972 original powder springs M10 in 45 acp with original two stage suppressor, NOT a m11 or M/11 9

You're also talking last years prices todays market is bring 4K and up without the can.

I paid 2800 for the gun ad can a few years ago.

If you live in a state where FA isn't a option or they are out of your price range I'd get the bump stock.

Like I said I'm gonna pick up a bumpski for the S12 one day. But 1st I need to send out some paperwork for it and cut it down to 12 inches and like I said I'm gonna buy another MG by the end of June. I'm scouring the dealers for prices and options every day.

Call me a racist...they all look the same. The defining characteristic is the mini Uzi stock. Not poo pooing you, I just have different tastes in SMG's

My MPA Mac-10 style 45 carbine can bump fire close to 600rpm from the sholder without any cool slidefire stock (which I think are very cool and practical by the way). I thought serously about going through the expense and hassle to get a real deal SMG but have pretty much decided against it. After reading Fighting Submachine Gun, Machine Pistol, and Shotgun: A Hands-On Evaluation Mr. Mullin stated over and over that full out was basicly for a quick burst if your ambushed or something and then switching to semi auto was the way to go.

I havn't shot a slidefire stock yet but I think they would stay on target way better than conventional bumping methods. Yes blowing ammo is fun and expensive, but hey, I buy ammo to shoot it. As long as I have a little resurve why not have fun.

Slidestock < stock durable enough to beat the shit out of someone when you run out of bullets.

I don't need the stock for that. I'll beat em to death with the fsb and lugs.. and maybe use the bayonet. wink.png

but what is it's a hippie?

Slidestock < stock durable enough to beat the shit out of someone when you run out of bullets.

I don't need the stock for that. I'll beat em to death with the fsb and lugs.. and maybe use the bayonet. wink.png

but what is it's a hippie?

:huh:

Do hippies need to be killed in a particular way, like other bloodsuckers? :D

If possible, I would knock an attacking homicidal hippie to the ground and curb-stomp em. Seems fitting. ^_^

• Like 1

i have one set up on a s&w 15-22, it's a lot of fun and runs great. with .22 being on the reasonable side it doesn't take a bank roll to enjoy it. but..................it does require investing in a precise trigger to make it go. and it's like anything else.....if YOU like it and want it then that's all that matters.

• Like 2

I'll say that they are fun & are able to have some degree of practical application. I've shot a few 5.56 F/A; Steyr as well as an H&K. Hell, my dad thought it was a blast and he qualified "expert" in the Army way back when with his A1 as well as the M60.

I will say for a converted Saiga or other AK variant, with a decent FCG you can bump controllably from the shoulder with practice of course.

Edited by bai78