It's been awhile. Anything new 'round here?

It's been a long few months, and I feel like I haven't signed-in in forever.

Unfortunately, due to family issues, I'm back in NY. My girlfriend of almost 7 years and I have also parted ways. But it was a friendly split. No hard feelings. Things just weren't working out for the time being and me having to move back to NY didn't help. She loves it down there in SC (I do, too). I couldn't ask her to move back here with me, eventhough she immediately offered to and would have in a hearbeat, just for me.

I left most of my goodies down in SC with a friend to hold onto until 1) I move out of NY in the future, or 2) NY lifts the AWB and the pisol permit system (or I get my permit here). Whichever comes first, lol.

OK, so now that the depressing stuff is out of the way...................

Have I missed anything good? Any new products come to market?

Just wanted to swing back in and say hello to my old friends.beer.gif

.............and thanks for the emails/messages asking about my absence. Much appreciated. Gotta love this place.smile.png

Sorry to hear about the hard times. Hoping everything works out in your favor.

As for missing anything good, Chile has been posting some killer recipes if you have a vendetta against your asshole.

Good to have you back.beer.gif

• Like 4

I have 2 cats in my house now. My dog wants to eat them.

I just built a shed in my backyard.

My tomato plants are going crazy.

I will be shooting glow sticks again this weekend.

My old Beetle broke down 20 miles up in the mountains.....but I got it going, after a while of fiddling with it and a push start.

• Like 1

Thanks, fellas. Good to be back.

..................and LMAO @ "As for missing anything good, Chile has been posting some killer recipes if you have a vendetta against your asshole".haha.gif

That's sig-line material right there.

We frequented a Mexican place down in SC, so I think my digestion system has toughened up a little.

• Like 2

Good to see ya around again Shooter.

Still the same old ban scares, and still no double stack mags. what.gifhaha.gif

Don't give up on the GF so easy if it was your choice..... it's easy to find another woman, but a good woman is hard to find. red_heart.giff0ckers.gif

• Like 1

Don't give up on the GF so easy if it was your choice..... it's easy to find another woman, but a good woman is hard to find.

We both kinda started letting things get "stale" and just kinda drifted apart lately. But of course, now that we're 700 miles away from eachother.........I miss her. Go fucking figure, lol.

Maybe someday we'll reconnect. She's 1 in a million for sure. Things just aren't meshing at this point in our lives.

'Sup' to everyone. Glad to see so many regular posters.

• Like 1

.............and oh yeah, I forgot to mention one of the great things about being back, while I busy bitching.............

Now, I get to see my nephew grow up in person, and not through text pics from my sis and BIL. Spend part of the day with them today. He's gotten so big since we last visited in July of last year.

Long time no see my friend. Sucks about leaving the land of the free but things will work out for you.

I miss the old CoD days, bro!

Granted, I never ended up picking up MW3 (I was whoring out BF3). But ah, the good old days of MW2 and BO with you, Duke and the others. Good times. Someday I'll get back into it. I ranked up so high in BF3, and then just stopped playing. Let my lil cousin who took over my other old account, use my D26NY account until I get back into it.

.............and oh yeah, I forgot to mention one of the great things about being back, while I busy bitching.............

Now, I get to see my nephew grow up in person, and not through text pics from my sis and BIL. Spend part of the day with them today. He's gotten so big since we last visited in July of last year.

Long time no see my friend. Sucks about leaving the land of the free but things will work out for you.

I miss the old CoD days, bro!

Granted, I never ended up picking up MW3 (I was whoring out BF3). But ah, the good old days of MW2 and BO with you, Duke and the others. Good times. Someday I'll get back into it. I ranked up so high in BF3, and then just stopped playing. Let my lil cousin who took over my other old account, use my D26NY account until I get back into it.

Yeah man those were some fun days. I haven't played since around new years, my PS3 did some dumb shit and ended up being used as a target for my compound bow. If you happen to log on and see the guys tell them I said hey.

• Like 1