I have a couple items here for sale that im never going to use.

1st is a Dinzag handguard retainer. Used it once and then sent my gun in for modification and no longer will use this setup. This will allow you to mount your modified AK handguard or IWD S12 handguard to your saiga shotgun. A critical part if you're converting your gun to have that ak look.

$45 $40 $35shipped

photo1.jpg

2nd is a Kvar quadrail.

I have no need for this. good to excellent condition. Mounted once but never used.

$95 $90 $85 shipped

photo2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

buyer please post ill take it in the thread and follow up with a PM please. all forum rules apply.

USPS money order preferred, or paypal is fine as long as I dont get stuck with any fees and the actual amount I receive is what the item is being sold for.

thanks for looking

crossposted

AZG

Edited by AZG

PM sent

Dolomite

PMs replied to.

Still for sale\

let me give you alittle bit of info. The only place to score the lower handguard retainer is from Dinzag Arms and new the part goes for $49+shipping. I am offering it for $35 SHIPPED, thats almost $20 off the total price. Ive done my research and this is the best deal you will find for this part. I dont plan on going any lower so if your interested, I would jump on this as I will likely withdrawal it if it doesn't sell after too long.

have a good weekend

AZG

Edited by AZG

I'd like to have the HGR laying around in case I try to bull pup an S-12

Is there anything in my parts thread you're interested in?

Sorry, I looked but nothing caught my eye.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.