Vega flagged down a police officer, who ordered the attacker to let his victim go. The attacker ignored him, but when the officer jumped the concrete divider and shouted, Vega said, “the guy just stood his head up like that with a piece of flesh in his mouth and growled.”

The officer opened fire, striking the suspect, who barely paused as he continued to rip away the homeless man’s face. The officer fired several more times until the attacker was dead.

Betch'ya $1.00 it took a lucky head shot to put it down.

I used to eat a lot of acid, had a source for pure liquid, most I ever dropped at once was approx 20 hits +/-.

This was NOT some cheap, impurity ridden, back room chemist's blotter, this LSD was made in a local University laboratory.

I don't remember any of the first 12hrs, not much of the 12hrs after that and it was only after the first 24hrs that I was reasonably lucid.

I would have accepted anything that my drug addled subconscious decided to latch onto as reality.

If there is some new Super Acid out there, I feel sorry for those with a weak psyche.

• Like 2
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Statuette? Are you sure it wasn't a figurine?

He just had a hankering for an open-face sandwich

Posted Images

I know you guys can't wait for Russia's new drug to hit our major city's.

http://www.buzzfeed....nt-use-krokodil

I'm calling BS on this. These photos look like they are caused all by different shit, plus it just seems cheesey. BTW those photos make me wanna puke

No BS... Its real.

I know you guys can't wait for Russia's new drug to hit our major city's.

http://www.buzzfeed....nt-use-krokodil

I'm calling BS on this. These photos look like they are caused all by different shit, plus it just seems cheesey. BTW those photos make me wanna puke

No BS... Its real.

I remember reading a report about it. Something like that the drugs are a ground solid that are injected, and the partials cause tissue death.

Basically the area dies and starts to rot away.

Oh its real, its made from over the counter codeine pills that are crushed and mixed with some other crap that creates a chemical reaction right in the spoon making a very powerful opiate out of codeine. then they just shoot up everything in the spoon. Whats causes the rotting skin isnt the drug itself but the reaction chemicals and byproducts.

Desomorphine is a liquid, not a granulated solid, it next to is impossible to 'inject' even a fine particulate through a traditional syringe.

Even a liquid with a significant suspension of particulates would very quickly clog all but the largest gauges of hypodermic needles.

The most base form of the drug, derived from codeine tablets, red phosphorous & iodine, needs to be 'cooked', processed in a manner well beyond mixing in a spoon and heating it up.

As with even the most rudimentary 'Shake-n-Bake' methamphetamine production, the chemistry involved takes some time and enough basic chemistry to make your High School chemistry teacher proud if this was a legitimate project. Ingredients must be crushed/powdered, measured, compounded/mixed, various methods of extraction and distillation.

The end results vary wildly with so many different ingredients & methods of synthesis.

And the only thing guaranteed is that the user will be injecting a epically nasty cocktail of various drugs, impurities/corrosives, that is magnitudes more toxic and powerful than any heroin.

This cesspool in a syringe results in a addict's lifespan being measured in a year or two.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Chile, it sounds like you know a lot about cooking... more than just Southwestern & Tex/Mex! haha.gif

I hereby invoke my 5th Amendment Rights.

That was decades ago, another person/life, I've sought repentance, been baptized and changed my evil ways.

And anyways, the statuette of limitations have expirednothing.gif

Word on the streets here in south florida is that the "zombie" was high on lsd bath salts that can be purchased over the counter legally. I didnt know bath salts and lsd were linked but apparently they are. Sorry if this is old news. Here is the link http://news.lalate.com/2012/05/29/man-eating-face-in-miami-lsd-bath-salts-drove-cannibal-zombie-attacker/

Theres been talk of synthesized drugs lately. Things that are sold as "bath salts", "incense" or "fertilizer" that contain psychoactive ingredients. Ingredients that are not technically banned because they are not listed on the banned substances/analogues list, but are fairly similarly structured to the real thing. This makes it so the new synthetic stuff gets caught in the same receptors as the real drugs, casing a face-eating high.

Its funny to see people talking about consuming such things, though, because there is no data on how safe these things are. They could be causing cancer for all we know. I dont think that material safety data sheets are available for these, because they're relatively new.

They've been busting kids selling the stuff in Russia lately. They say that it comes from China, so I suspect that its not only untested dangerous stuff that gets caught in important receptors, but it is also probably dirty with even more dangerous impurities.

• Like 2

This whole thing is a bit "Cheeky"

what would jesus do? turn the other cheek..................................................................................

Edited by Pusca Semiautomata Luneta
  • Like 3

Chile, it sounds like you know a lot about cooking... more than just Southwestern & Tex/Mex! haha.gif

That was decades ago, another person/life, I've sought repentance, been baptized and changed my evil ways.

• Like 4

LOL... All I figure is, they can't charge me now.