I cant find this anywhere on the net, so I am posting it, and pictures here, so that there is.

I got a box of ammo off a neighbor that they didnt want any more, I guess his dad or uncle reloaded?

Box has a single DUPONT on the backside. Box is factory reloading brass, primed in 25-35 Win.

"Empty Centerfire Rifle Cartridges" " Remington Components" "Remington Arms Company, Inc." "INDEX C23120" "PRIMED CASES" is on the box.

picture shows 18, but it is all 20 of them, never touched, and primed in the original box.....

I know what it is for, obviously, but I cant seem to find this particular box of brass on the net ANYWHERE.

What do I have for value?

post-83-0-75800600-1338248381_thumb.jpg

post-83-0-71764000-1338248395_thumb.jpg

post-83-0-48562900-1338248646_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ben Vampatella

Indy - its factory original 20 shells primed. meaning it is new old stock in original packaging.

I have seen a lot of ammo, I have never seen this box with this primed case for reloading. it aint worth no 100 bucks, but im open to suggestions on how to deal with it????

Edited by Ben Vampatella

Ben,

I am sure you saw this http://calguns.net/c...ad.php?t=397360

Toss it up on GB for 100 bucks and see what happens.

then when it dont sell for five passes, i pay fees. cant do that. I think I might sell it here instead, along with what else was in the crate it came in that i cant use.....which reminds me, does anyone have a .338 Winchester? got some of that too, in the box.

Edited by Ben Vampatella

Indy - its factory original 20 shells primed. meaning it is new old stock in original packaging.

I have seen a lot of ammo, I have never seen this box with this primed case for reloading. it aint worth no 100 bucks, but im open to suggestions on how to deal with it????

I KNOW what it is you have I DID see the pictures... Since I couldnt find anything that exactly matched either, I offered some close suggestions, that was all...

:smoke: