This is a freaky email I got today. Here's the whole thing minus the list of names and addresses that was at the bottom, supposedly of the politicians it wants you to stalk/kill:

We The People; in order to form a more perfect union and set ourselves free from oppression; demand that all of the legislative branches of government: federal, state and local, including the President and Vice President, shall repeal and cease to enforce all and every piece of man-made legislation, all of which is criminal; fraudulent and treason against the God in Whom we trust and also against we His people.

YHWH ("I AM") has expressly forbidden men from legislating (Deuteronomy 4:2) and has commanded that any and all persons found guilty of so doing should be executed by public stoning, or by any other means available to carry out that task.

Usury is unlawful; expressly prohibited, and therefore:

We The People demand that the Federal Reserve Bank be prohibited from charging interest and that all interest payments already paid to the FRB shall be refunded, in full, forthwith and redistributed equally amongst all the citizens of these united States of America.

We The People demand that all persons convicted under man-made legislation and therefore wrongfully imprisoned shall be released immediately and the judges who unlawfully condemned and sentenced them shall take their places in prison and personally, from their own funds, not the state purse, compensate the offended persons for their wrongful imprisonment.

Furthermore: anyone collaborating with the enemy; by seeking to or enforcing and/or administering any of the aforementioned unlawful legislation against We The People; is guilty of the same crimes as the legislators and will, according to God's Law, also be executed in accordance with The Law.

You have been warned.

One issue is the war with Iran. This war is not in the interests of the American (or the Iranian) people and is just plain wrong. This war would result in the few people that are pushing it getting even richer and more powerful, while the rest of America and the world suffer and millions of people die. Of course, the rich people and their servants wouldn't want to die in the war - they'd send you, your friends and relatives to die so that they can profit. They'd be glad to use everyone else for the war effort, while the media condemns anyone speaking up against it as unpatriotic. This war is something that might happen in the future, but their crimes are already too numerous to mention.

Everyone knows that the politicians have been bought and have sold out the People to the banksters. In so doing the politicians have committed treason and everyone knows what the penalty for treason is. The solution is Revolution. There are two ways to do it: millions of people march on Washington peacefully and remove the "government" or gun owners of America kill politicians one by one until the "government" collapses. These two approaches can be combined. The elections will not work - regardless of who gets elected, the politicians will continue to do the bidding of the banksters and thus keep committing treason; the only solution is Revolution. If I could do it for you I would, but this involves you too and you have to choose for yourself whether to fight against them or against us. You can also choose to do nothing, thus allowing the war agenda to advance. The people's apathy, inaction and ignorance are essential to the war effort, so if you choose to do nothing, you are

pro-war and choose to fight against us. If you choose to do anything besides the two approaches to Revolution mentioned above, you also choose to fight against us. If not enough people join, that will undermine our efforts. Perhaps that's what you want, but it's your choice to make.

The real issue is that you are not really human. You are a Spirit inside a human body and we are in the End Times. It's not going to look good on Judgment Day if you don't fight against the obvious evil.

Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and not DO the things which I say?

19:27 But THOSE mine enemies, which would NOT that I should REIGN OVER THEM, bring here, and SLAY [them] before me.

12:4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into hell-fire; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him.

(The quotes above are taken from the King of kings' Bible)

At least some elements of the military, law enforcement, and intelligence communities are loyal to the People, Country, and God. The implications of this should be obvious.

For those in the military, intelligence and law enforcement organizations: you know that the politicians don't represent the People and are ruining the Country. If you choose to fight against us knowing this, you will have to live knowing that what you did is wrong, but you won't live for very long. They will gladly use you as cannon fodder and to share in the responsibility for injustice, but they cannot win. Everybody knows that the Country is in a crisis and real change is coming. We invite you to join us - together we can restore this great Country and manifest the ideals it was built on.

If you know about wrong-doing, stand up against it. Your soul will never find rest if you don't. There is only one way to set things right. You know what you have to do for God and Country. I know deep down in your heart you do.

Overall, Congress members are soft targets; they are most vulnerable when they stay at their local district residences during recesses. Congress members spend most of their time around Washington, D.C. Some of them have residences in Virginia and Maryland and commute to DC. Congress members have a couple of long recesses per year, during which they often go to their respective districts. The long recesses usually happen at about the same time for both the Senate and the House of Representatives with a difference of a couple of days. It is during this time that they are most vulnerable. A few secret service agents may be assigned if there are any specific threats to a specific individual, but usually there are no bodyguards. Full-time bodyguards require certain lifestyle limitations and Congress members don't want to deal with that during their time off. During recesses, Congress members often have virtually no security and sleep in predictable locations.

Personal residences are more vulnerable than public events. The year 2012 is an election year - this means that politicians will be attending social functions, such as fundraisers, and hosting public events. These events typically have security, such as a few uniformed police officers armed with handguns. This security can probably be reduced by a single rifleman, but getting away from an attack on such an event is difficult. The risk of collateral damage is also high, so attacks on public events are not recommended.

The included list of home addresses will hopefully help. Tor Browser is recommended for looking up satellite pictures and searching for additional information. The phone numbers are only provided for reference when verifying this information. The same phone number for multiple addresses probably means the person has moved. An address that starts with a question mark (?) is unverified. Multiple unverified addresses probably mean the person moves around frequently. The address list can be saved as a Comma-Separated Value (CSV) file and opened with Excel; to do this, copy and paste the list of addresses into a text file and save it with the .csv extension. Opening the address list with Excel allows sorting the addresses by state, which may be useful for identifying the targets closest to you or the targets in DC.

A person is usually most vulnerable when entering or leaving their residence or vehicle. Many simple and common tactics are sufficient for this mission. The simpler the plan, the more likely it is to work. In high-risk situations, people tend to revert to their level of training - it may be prudent to factor this into your plans. It is not recommended to discuss your plans with others. These types of operations can usually be carried out by single individuals.

Don't worry too much about getting caught, but plan to get away. After the Revolution, all those unjustly imprisoned will be released. Those who get caught are likely to be treated poorly and possibly tortured, so please do make an effort to escape. If it becomes necessary to go on the run, it will probably be worth it to hit multiple targets - the faster they crumble, the sooner it will all be over. They are used to being pampered and feared, genuine resistance is likely to crush their morale swiftly.

Some politicians are paranoid and will react in a hostile manner when detecting signs of surveillance. Some observed behaviors are hiding in the house and getting ready to call the police or getting into a vehicle and preparing to run away. These reactions are inadequate and the situation can be easily defused with a good cover story. If the situation cannot be defused and the subject is calling for help or trying to get away, the situation may need to be escalated - at that point it is probably the safest course of action. Escalating the situation means killing them.

Everyone has to choose for themselves what they feel is the right thing do. Please, make an effort to be just and strive for the cause of good to the best of your understanding.

Yeah, I got the same thing. Pretty damn weird. I was wondering what website I belonged to has been compromised; so it might be saiga12 user emails being compromised to some crazy people. I might be wrong.

I wonder if anyone else here got it?

Should we contact site owners?

Edited by SLR

Normally I just ignore the Nigerian money scams and the like, but this one I forwarded to the authorities. Looking around the web I guess a lot of people got it, which is a little reassuring, yet almost makes it creepier at the same time.

It would be interesting to find out where they pulled the email addys from. I hope it's not here, I know we're a nice bunch of conspiracy theorists, but this email is over the top.

I GOT THE SAME ONE

i was really alarmed by it. then i looked on the emergency-planet (email was from patriot@emergency-planet.com) website to see what the heck it was and looked at the forum and lo and behold it has the exact same format as this one. i think the emails did get compromised by someone somehow.

I got the same garbage. Hope Makc sees this.

Odd to see a wishlist of death that includes both Dianne Feinstein and Ron Paul...

Glad you forwarded this to LE... Some folks are just plain psychotic.

• Like 1

I got this same email last night. Normally, I would have deleted this because I did not recognize the sender, but then i started reading it......I admit, it kinda freaked me out. I deleted it immediately. I figured that my email was given to a third party from either this website or one of the others that I subscribe to.

So back to a serious note..

Ya was in a spam folder. Nothing really that matters. And forwarding it to LEO would really just hit a dead end. Will likely never be tracked or followed up.

You guys take some things a little too serious. Delete it and be done with it.

I recieved it at my registered email for this site. It is possible the members list has been acquired by hook or crook. And I am Law Enforcement and have turned it over to others. Direct threats were made to person(s) in my jurisdiction and I hold my oath of office seriously.

• Like 2

I don't seem to have received it. What was the subject line in the email?

It could be another website that has been compromised.

Several firearms websites allow one to copy email addresses out of users profiles. It could be that someone merely copied your email addresses off the board.

Got it too.

This is exactly the kind of psy-ops that the left would engage in.

If they can get one Jared Loughner to shoot a government official, they get a propoganda goldmine. Who knows what kind of unconstitutional bullshit they could ram through if they had a dead politician and a "right wing" whacko who had received this email (whether or not he actually read it or acted on it).

Make no mistake. They want bodies.

Just like Fast and Furious. They wanted bodies. They just didn't expect it to come home to roost like it did.

I don't seem to have received it. What was the subject line in the email?

Subject was: Proclamation of Liberty

Sent from: Patriot@Emergency-planet.com

Emergency planet is a video game about first responders or something like that. Their site uses the same code/board and possibly the same hosting as this site.

Ya was in a spam folder. Nothing really that matters. And forwarding it to LEO would really just hit a dead end. Will likely never be tracked or followed up.

Waay to over the top to just delete it. Perhaps they won't be able to do anything about it, but there is definately some crazy sicko that needs to be found. The fact that a lot of gun nuts like us were specifically targetted for this email doesn't help matters at all.

• Like 1

Waay to over the top to just delete it. Perhaps they won't be able to do anything about it, but there is definately some crazy sicko that needs to be found. The fact that a lot of gun nuts like us were specifically targetted for this email doesn't help matters at all.

Welcome to the world bro.

And what does it matter if a bunch of people on a gun forum happend to get the same email? They probably sent ti to anyone and everyone in the world. or do you do you think its some kind of liberal left wing conspiracy to eventually track us all down and take our guns because we got a spam email?

Tin foil hat time bubba.

That is messed up.

The thing about a democracy is that we vote about stuff we like/dislike

Let's leave the violence to the third world.

The thing about the U.S.A. is that it is a republic not a democracy.

Just sayin......

Edited by read_the_wall

yep, I got it too on my phone email. Went to spam in my Outlook. I thought about deleting it, but it was just too much to let go so I forwarded it to a retired FBI guy I know.

ew I hope he does some super duper Jessica Fletcher investigating and catches the Korean spy who plotted it all!!!!

On the edge of my seat. I cant wait for next weeks episode.