For sale: Saiga 12 conversion by Jack Travers of JT Engineering. work included and parts is as follows: reliability package, recontoured bolt for loaded mag loading, weld on backplate,full parkerized finish w bolt finished as well, side scope mount removed, all holes welded, trigger finger speed mag release, chaos extended quad rail & rubber rail covers, MagPul CTR buttstock, Enidine shot shock, Tromix trigger group assy, SAW pistol grip, rail weapon light mount for 1in lights, Blackhawk QD mounts and sling, extra spring for low brass, 2 5 round mags & one Surefire 12 rounder. Its a 4 port gun and runs just like Mr.Travers said it would... Like a sewing machine. I feel like Im forgetting to list something but I'll post it if I remember. Have receipts for build. Right about $2300 to $2400 invested all together, sell for $1800 firm. Not a need to sell situation, but am wanting to buy another toy. I will see if I can get some pics posted up soon. The gun was parkerized before I added the Chaos rail, so I removed the sight, and put a dab of JB weld on the unfinished spot to make sure no bare metal showing. Doesnt look bad & I'd rather have had no unfinished metal than a slight mismatched blemish. Cant see it anyway due to the rail.

I read the rules for posting items & think I got everything covered, just ask if you have any questions if I forgot to mention something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.