WTT Tromix stock w/ cheek riser, Chaos Warthog

I have a discontinued Tromix buttstock with integrated cheek riser and a Chaos Warthog muzzle brake that I would like to trade. If I dont get any offers for the items I want within a few days, I will add prices and sell the items. All standard forum rules apply.

post-19654-0-11479000-1338446689_thumb.jpg

post-19654-0-96778700-1338446933.jpg

The items I am interested in are:

Tromix Mini Monster

OEM Handguard w/ rail

AGP S12 mags

OEM, SGM or AGP 2 round S12 mags

7.62 14x1 LH complete muzzle threading kit

Russian rifled paradox choke

MD20 parts kit (drum disassembled for CA)

ETA: All offers are welcome if you don't have anything on the list.

Edited by DrGonZo

Seconds on the stock,

What are you looking for, I dont want to get into a bid thing.

How many drums, mags and such.

Edited by RED333

There will be no bidding as per forum rules. Time stamp gets first consideration of trades. If you have something you'd like to trade, you are more than welcome to PM me with what you got!

Not parting out the stock. The cheek riser is built specifically for the stock... there are a few companies that make bolt/clip on risers that should work for you. Thanks for looking!!

Edited by DrGonZo
  • Like 2

Not parting out the stock. The cheek riser is built specifically for the stock... there are a few companies that make bolt/clip on risers that should work for you. Thanks for looking!!

I have the same tromix stock CSS sells the tromix cheek rest for 39.99 just thought i'd ask if you decide to part. Thanks anyways

I guess the riser is the same, but my stock has the threaded inserts integrated in the stock so the riser doesnt come with the mounting adapter. Thanks again for looking!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry guys. I do still have the brake, but Im holding on to it until the right trade offer comes along. Looking for a tromix mini monster primarily. Also looking for Magazines (factory 2 or 5, AGP or SGM) , but all TRADE offers are welcome. Still no bidding as per forum rules. Thanks for looking!

Edited by DrGonZo
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.