Magpul AFG angled fore grip?

I like it a lot because of the angle of my wrist. The VFG is a less natural grip than the AFG, to me at least and the center bump is removable for a smoother grip. Check out the differences between the version 1 and 2. The 2 has less material than the 1 and is slimmer, some people have issues with the 1 getting in the way of accessories mounted on the side rail. I have both and prefer the slim shape of the 2 on my S12 but will probably be totally happy putting the 2 on my AR which is more of a designated marksmen setup so I won't be using the side rail.

Check out both on amazon to compare.

I love mine, though I might consider trying out the model 2. Or trading my spare AFG for one.

Saiga-12_ODinfo.jpg

*edit* I actually like the vertical grip feel, but it's a pain with "rock and lock" magazines.

Edited by Corbin
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love mine, though I might consider trying out the model 2. Or trading my spare AFG for one.

Saiga-12_ODinfo.jpg

*edit* I actually like the vertical grip feel, but it's a pain with "rock and lock" magazines.

I think that the lips that wrap up around the handguard blend pretty naturally with the Intrafuse, hard to tell from my pic but that's what I'm running too

Here's mine, it feels great. I have a scout light mounted above it on the right side so my thumb wraps over it for a lil more control. I'm southpaw. And sorry that the picture is crappy

Photobooth did something funny, that is not a lefthanded saiga lol

edited to get comments by the right picture

post-33370-0-32581000-1343224295_thumb.jpg

Edited by Goose
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...