• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she certainly has good taste in firearms.

Terrorist my ass!   More like a Patriot!

"Celia Alchemy Savage" is a pretty sweet name too.

Posted Images

Not very bright for a college student..

Remember pipe bombs are like fish, no matter how proud you are of it, you should never leave it in your garage over night.

PS the weapons charge be a 922r violation? rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Not very bright for a college student..

Remember pipe bombs are like fish, no matter how proud you are of it, you should never leave it in your garage over night.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

She may be the very first person prosecuted for a 922r violation since it coincides with several other weapons violations allegations. At the very least daddy is going to have a big legal defense bill to pay.

my kind of woman.

she is learning a lesson about posting way too much information for public consumption. i think the father should have done a better job, guidance wise.

I've gotta say, this is exactly what I was thinking. Papa had to have had a strong influence on her, he should have taught her better. Or maybe he did and she ignored him, wouldn't be the first time that's happened...What I wonder about is the "drugs". That could be the proverbial "final nail".

Once again, the government wasting money. All those involved can brag and feel good about themselves for making us feel safer. Take a harmless person who would be a productive taxpayer (based on her being in school) and throw her in prison. Yup, this is a great idea.

• Like 2

my kind of woman.

she is learning a lesson about posting way too much information for public consumption. i think the father should have done a better job, guidance wise.

I've gotta say, this is exactly what I was thinking. Papa had to have had a strong influence on her, he should have taught her better. Or maybe he did and she ignored him, wouldn't be the first time that's happened...What I wonder about is the "drugs". That could be the proverbial "final nail".

"Drugs" charges can be as little as a pipe with marijuana residue.

Dis is how my Granpappy used to do it. Was Granpappy one of dem dere terrorists? 009.gif

He didn't run like a little girl though after alighting the fuse, on account of how drunk he usually was. laugh.png

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Gaddis

If this incident doesn't prove to people how stupid it is to post personal info about themselves online, especially on Face EvidenceBook, I don't know what will.

And the "drugs" charge is almost certainly a tiny amount of marijuana, otherwise the Fed Gubmint goons would be bragging about seizing "cocaine and meth" or whatever.

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 3

Hot, and singled out. *Sigh*, however, there are some things which should not say or post on anything public forums, like Facebook. That earns her a solid "Dumbass" rating from me.

The rest earns a "10".

Edited by Photoguy

We should get a kickstarter type fund together for her. If any of you know of a site that we can donate to her legal defense, please post it. I too loved to blow shit up and shoot things when I was a kid. Back then it was pretty fucking normal for guys to blow shit up. Why discriminate against women who want to blow shit up, or even a shitter.

Waste of tax dollars. If the lawyers weren't such worthless third party debt collectors, they would simply ask the court or the jury, "Where is the victim?"

Let her go! No harm, no foul. NO VICTIM.

• Like 2